• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages' Winter Adventure

For future game updates how would your prefer to choose options?

• Create your own options for each scenario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Create your own options but still have a few provided by the mods as well

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Have options provided by the mods but with more options available

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, apologies for the long delay with this update.

@Chidamari Sketch you look around the outside of the palace when you notice a light glimmering though a nearby area of snow, you head toward the light in the snow and begin to dig, after a few minutes of digging you see that the source of the light is a crystal, you pick up the crystal and it glows brighter and emits a beam of light pointing towards the ice palace. Do you?

A. Head inside the Palace
B. Examine the Crystal
C. Leave the area.
Alternatively you could choose an option I haven't thought of?

@The Light you tell the machine man of your adventure so far and how you were investigating the power station to search for people to ask about what’s happening in this world. The machine man stares right through you for a moment before replying “Analysis complete, statement appears to be truthful” “We can assist you with your inquiry, follow me” The machine man gestured in a direction for you to follow and you follow him away from the turbines and down a dark corridor before arriving at the door to a small room. Entering the room you notice a glowing crystal on a pedestal, you then hear the machine man lock the door behind you. “The others didn’t see you, this is good, the others still follow the evil one”. “Evil one?” you ask. “Yes the evil one captured the people and converted us into machines, only a few of us remained in the power station and even less of us still have our free will”. “You must take the crystal to the ice palace and face the evil one; only with the crystals can defeat them”. You pick the crystal up off the pedestal and turn toward the machine man and ask “but how do I get there, is there any other way than to confront them” Before he can answer though the crystal emits a blinding light and everything around you fades away, suddenly you see something again and you feel cold. You’ve somehow been transported to another location, there’s snow all round you and some kind of palace made out of ice up ahead. Do you?

B. Examine the Crystal
C. Leave the area.

@Max1996 you study the research papers and discover that the weapon is designed to harness the power of seven powerful crystals in order to work. Glancing at the materials scattered around the workshop you believe you have everything you require to complete the device. You gather up the materials and start constructing and after a few hours the weapon is complete. It’s at this point to hear growling and banging again the bookshelf door leading to the hidden room, it’s the creature. Do you?

A. Find a way to open the door and fight the creature
B. Stay where you are and hope the creature can’t get in
C. See if there is anything in the room that can help you

@FinnishPokéFan92 you attempt to place the crystal back on the pedestal however the structure continues shaking, you then try to change the sequence of the smaller coloured crystals back into their original order but this doesn’t work either. You attempt to head for one of the passages but it’s too late as you spent too much time trying to reverse the process with the crystals. The ceiling of the structure caves in and you are buried, even if you managed to survive, there’s no way you’re going to escape from the rubble.

It looks like game over but you can still go back and choose another option.

@Spoopster you, the robed man and Dante head into the castle’s main chamber and confront Lord Cherubini who is sitting calmly on his throne and bizarrely appears to be unguarded. Lord Cherubini looked towards your group and laughed coldly “So the mortals wish to challenge me do they?” “We do!” you confirmed loudly attempting to suppress your fears and show your courageous resolve. Lord Cherubini got up from his throne and let out a hideous earth shattering scream, there was a flash of blinding light and when the light subsided you are shocked to see that Lord Cherubini has transformed into a giant armour plated triple headed monster with six arms with long claws at their fingertips and a long tail with razor sharp spines. As well as the newly transformed Cherubini, six guards in suits of armour with swords and shields also enter the room and have you surrounded. It’s at this point you notice a glimmer of light emanating from behind the throne. Do you?

A. Attack Lord Cherubini head on
B. Attack the guards first
C. Go for the source of light behind the throne

@BadAssGardevoir you look around the ruins looking for something resembling a crystal when you notice Snowbell has disappeared. You search around the ruins looking for him to no avail before finding yourself back at the stone pillar, tired from looking for Snowbell you take a rest for a moment and lean against the pillar. There is a flash of light and you are transported to a hidden underground chamber with a similar pillar in the centre as the one found in the ruins. You look around the chamber and notice Snowbell sitting at the foot of a pedestal looking up at you; you look at the pedestal and notice there is a crystal sitting on top of it. You reach out and take the crystal, as you lift the crystal it begins to glow and Snowbell jumps up and lands on your shoulder, there is another flash of blinding light, this time emanating from the crystal itself and you are transported to another location once again. You now find yourself in an area surrounded by snow and in front of you a large Ice Palace which appears to be the only structure of signs of civilisation in this area. Do you?

B. Examine the Crystal
C. Leave the area.

@MegaPod you examine the Orb and pick it up, as you do this you see a swirling mist appear inside it and you see a vision of a distant Palace of Ice with a dark cloud hovering above. You then see an image of the cavern you’re in and the underground lake, the orb then shows you a vision of the lake’s murky depths and an object at the bottom which appears to be emitting light. All of a sudden the vision ends and the orb crumbles into dust. You look around at Chip and the robed man who look somewhat confused before looking out of the window of the house at the lake. Do you?

A. Take the supplies and head back out of the cavern
B. Continue exploring other areas of the cavern
C. Take a leap of faith and dive into the lake to search for the light you saw in the Orb

Well since Chida took the one I was going to take I guess I'll go back to the begining and do something I've been meaning to do for a little while now:

Who Knows Anymore?: Sing 'Let It Go' and wander around in the snow until something happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom