• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages' Winter Adventure

For future game updates how would your prefer to choose options?

• Create your own options for each scenario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Create your own options but still have a few provided by the mods as well

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Have options provided by the mods but with more options available

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Max1996 heads behind the bar to investigate the noise. You move closer to the back, trying to make out any other sounds to pinpoint where the sound came from. You hear something thumping against the door to the basement level of the pub. You slowly reach out for the handle and open the door. Once you open the door a furry creature of some kind leaps out and bowls you over. The creature begins to lick your face. You push the creature off of you and are able to get your first good look at it. It's really just a big dog. The dog wags its tail and barks at you, moving to the front of the pub.

A. Head down to the basement to double check nothing's there.
B. Follow the dog.
C. Grab food first, you're hungry, and it's a pub after all.
Alternately, maybe try something I didn't think of?

***​

@Cilantro asks the shackled man who Cherubini is as the robed man begins working to release the shackles.
"H-how can you not know?" He asks, giving you the same "must be an idiot" look he gave the robed man. "He's the one who rules this entire place. You're in his freaking castle for crying out loud! He completely subjugates anyone and everything and rules over it all with an iron fist. I'm leading a resistance against him, but he captured me and imprisoned me here." The robed man finishes up releasing the shackles. "Thank you," the formerly shackled man says. "My name's Dante by the way. And now, I really do suggest that we leave." You have 3 options:

A. Escape via the window outside.
B. Go back down the stairs you came up.
C. See if the robed man can magic you out of the castle.

***​

@MegaPod begins to vigorously rub the creature's belly and makes sure that it knows that it is a good boy. You then turn to the man and ask if you can keep the creature.
"...You can't be serious." He says with a deadpan expression on his face. You and the creature both look at him, putting on the puppy-dog eyes.
"..."
You puppy-dog eye harder.
"...Fine!" He finally concedes. "Keep the thing! But if it eats you then don't come whining to me." The two of you decide to follow the corridor on the lower floor that you're on, since it's unlikely you'll be able to reach the one from the top anyway. You walk for a little bit and wind up in a room filled with large pillars. You can see a few pedestals with glowing symbols laid into them. You figure that they must do something, and the only way out is a sealed door, so you might as well go up and try it. You have 3 options:

A. Try the one on the right first.
B. Try the one on the left first.
C. Try the one in the centre first.
Also, since you've bonded with the creature, don't forget to name it!

***​

@Chidamari Sketch rushes at the deer and you attempt to plant yourself squarely on its back. The deer becomes startled when you jump on, and begins to run wildly for no obvious destination. You hold on for dear life as the deer suddenly bolts in a specific direction. The deer barrels straight into an overgrown cave and throws you to the ground.
"Well now, what is this?" A feminine voice asks. You look up and see a young woman sitting on a throne carved from the rock. "It appears that an outsider has wandered into our domain." You tell her that you've come into the forest looking for allies. "Oh, is that so? Well then, tell me exactly what it is that you seek our aid in."

A. Recruit the forest for a massive battle that you're preparing for.
B. Recruit the forest to find a way to send you home.
C. Recruit the forest to become your own personal slaves.

***​

@FinnishPokéFan92 keeps on running right through the room. You take a door at random and just keep going. You wind up in a room that has no exits beyond the one you came through, and a large green crystal sitting atop a pedestal. The mummy suddenly appears before you, only to get blasted yet again by the man. "Dammit, he's not going to stop!" He shouts. "There's something to do with that crystal, try to get your hands on it!"

A. Run up and grab the crystal.
B. Throw stuff at the crystal.
C. Lure the mummy and trick it into attacking the crystal.

***​

@The Light heads down to the lake and follows the river coming off of it. You travel along the river for a while, before coming along a small power station using a water wheel to generate electricity with the flow of the river. You have 3 options:

A. Follow the power line coming from the station to its destination.
B. Keep following the river, there might still be a settlement further upstream.
C. Head inside the power station, a station probably mean workers right?

***​

@Pikochu takes the right path up the mountain. As you follow the path you run across a narrow ledge to reach the other side of a chasm. You could probably make it, but you'd have to be careful. You have 3 options:

A. Gently inch along the ledge to the other side.
B. Use your rope to swing to the other side.
C. Hmm, maybe this isn't the best way, I'll go back.

***​

@BadAssGardevoir looks to their new bunny friend and asks it if it knows where to find some food. The bunny looks at you for a moment, appearing somewhat confused, before running off. You chase after the bunny, being careful not to lose it in the snow. The bunny disappears down a burrow for a moment, before coming back out, dragging a few assorted plant parts. The bunny sits by the plants, apparently expecting something of you. You have 3 options:

A. Greedily accept the food and chow down.
B. Cook the food first, might as well make a meal of it.
C. You're not eating food that was sitting in the ground for god knows how long!
(I forgot to say this last update, but don't forget to name the bunny!)

(I forgot to say this last update, but don't forget to name the bunny!)
D. First try to identify what exactly Snowbell has dug up, then try and turn it into an edible meal if at all possible.

I mean it's a white rabbit and seems to have a thing for plants so that's the best I could come up with.

@Max1996 you follow the dog who leads you to a small living area in the upstairs of the pub. There you find an uneaten meal laid out on a table which appears to have gone cold quite some time ago. On the table you notice the headline on a newspaper that the occupant appears to have been reading; "Mass Panic, residents flee!” You open the page of the newspaper and begin skimming through the article, "...it has been reported that a savage creature has been seen in the area and is believed to be behind a spate of recent disappearances. Some locals allege the creature is the creature is the result of a gene splicing experiment at a local laboratory which went wrong and breached containment."
You hear a loud growl coming from outside the pub, do you?

A. Go outside to investigate the noise.
B. Lock and barricade yourself in the room you’re in.
C. Leave the pub by the back door and try to get away.
Alternatively you could choose an option I haven't thought of?

@Cilantro you make your way back down the stairs with the robed man and Dante to the room with the carvings of the savage looking creatures. Just as you enter the room you hear a deep booming voice which appears to have come out of nowhere. "Who dares invade my fortress and attempt to free one of my prisoners?" You respond by asking the voice who they are and where they are speaking from. The voice responds with and evil laugh before continuing to speak "You're insolence amuses me, I am Lord Cherubini, ruler of this realm and for you there shall be no escape, behold my beloved pets" The eyes on the carved creatures began to glow before they came away from the walls and started moving towards your group, do you?

A. Attempt to fight the creatures.
B. Run for the corridor ahead.
C. Try to make it make to the stairs and head down.

@MegaPod after consulting with your new companion Chip you point towards the three pedestals say "Go on buddy, which one do we choose?" Chip sniffs at the three pedestals before moving over to the one on the right and pressing their foot against the symbol. The sealed door opens and you proceed down the corridor that lies behind it. You enter a large room with a large transparent dome on the roof made out of thick glass. It appears the room is surrounded by water, you think you may be on the sea floor or something. Ahead you see another corridor which leads to another domed room, to your left you see an air lock which says escape pod 1 and to your right you see a hole in the floor with a ladder leading downwards beneath the sea floor. Do you?

A. Go ahead through the corridor
B. Head for the Escape Pod
C. Head down the ladder beneath the sea floor

@Chidamari Sketch you tell the young woman that you wish to recruit the creature of the forest in order to battle against the forces that have brought you here. "I see" said the woman, "I'm afraid we cannot help you in the matter of battles and warfare, the creatures of the forest and I live together here in peace and harmony, we can't interfere in the conflicts of the outside world". "However if you are looking for sanctuary from such matters you are welcome to stay here with us for a while and regain your strength or my critters can help to transport you to another part of this world?" You think about your options for a moment do you?

A. Attack the lady and take her animals for your own.
B. Accept her kind offer of sanctuary.
C. Ask to be transported to another part of the world.

@FinnishPokéFan92 you stand next to the pedestal with the crystal and wait as the mummy closes in on you position, just as it is about to lash out toward you, you quickly dodge out of the way rolling sideways across the floor, the mummy unable to break off their attack continues to swing their arm forwards colliding with the crystal. The crystal releases a powerful electrical discharge causing the mummy to writhe around in pain before exploding in a cloud of smoke. As smouldering bandages continue to fall to the floor, you look around to examine the room you’re in, there appears to be some images carved on the far wall as well as some markings on the pedestal with the crystal. Do you?

A. Examine the carved images on the wall.
B. Head back out of the room via the way you came in.
C. Examine the markings on the pedestal being careful not to touch the crystal.

@The Light , @Pikochu , @BadAssGardevoir will post your updates as soon as possible.

@The Light you enter the power station to find the machinery running and active but no signs of people, you explore a little and enter a vast room filled with large turbines being driven by steam and hear what appears to be a faint banging noise coming from a level deep below near the bottom of the turbines. You notice a map on the wall showing the layout of the building, there appears to be a staircase that leads down to the lower level and one that leads up to the main control room, there is also a small walkway between the upper parts of the turbines that acts a bridge over an open void to the level below. Do you?

A. Head down to the lower level to investigate the noise.
B. Head out onto the walkway to see if you can see where the noise is coming from below.
C. Head up to the main control room

@Pikochu you gently start to edge across the ledge in order to reach the other side, your making steady progress and are close to reaching the other side when you lose your footing as part of the ledge breaks away from the rock face beneath your foot. You're able to hold on but there is now no ledge between you and the other side of the path but the gap is not that far and you believe you can make it if you jump. You summon up your strength and launch yourself towards the path, you land on the path but nearly fall backwards in the process as you lose your balance but are able to regain it in time. You climb further along the path until you discover a small opening in the rock face which opens out into a cave but you don't see stalactites at the entrance and the path appears to continue further, do you?

A. Explore the cave anyway
B. Continue along the path
C. Rest for a while at the cave entrance

@BadAssGardevoir Snowbell has presented you with some carrots, lettuce and potatoes, you give separate out some of the raw vegetables and give them back to Snowbell. You take the rest of the vegetables and set up a fire to cook them in a stew, as you sit eating your vegetable stew; Snowbell happily sits next to you eating their raw veg. After resting for a while you decide to consult Snowbell again, do you?

A. Ask them for directions to the nearest town.
B. Ask them if they know how you got here.
C. Ask them if they know anyone who can help you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom