• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind name changes, but I probably won't change mine again, or at least for a while. I love my current one.

@Jack of Blades Good night.

@parma You're welcome.

How does it not compute?
I have so many habits, it's almost unhealthy.

I suppose I should leave too.

Oh, and to all the card players, you should read through this list.

I think RM7 auto-locked when it hit 100k posts. But it was re-opened after that.

Actually, Rayne did that to mess with you.

Your surprisingly more sinister than I thought.

Congrats.

@Rayne-You cheeky little bastard.

Teach me your ways :D

Gotcha

10896-celestiamegasweetreaction_facetrollestia-1.jpg

[@Holo-Chan may or may not have been an accomplice]

It was all in the spirit of good fun though.

In an essence, this thread is all about a more playful, lighthearted nature. I wanted to try to get back to that.

My time around has been limited, sure, though @Hallowheart has really made the effort to bring back that enlightened period we all once enjoyed way back then. Are we going to start over? Yes and no. This does mean we will have to close down soon, but we will reopen the opportunity to enjoy ourselves again and have peace of mind. This will be a new thread.

We want this to be enjoyable for everyone so I find it's fun when everyone has something in common to joke about even if it's the thread itself. The thread itself is a great source of everyone's joy and it's all a piece of you.

I've had fun helping you guys along, though Hallow will be moving the chat threads in a big way. I'll be able to drop in on occasion, though Hallow, as you've already noticed her outstanding contributions to planning the Tea Garden, will continue to lead our chatting projects here in Fun and Games.

Last edited:
DEAREST RANDOM MESSAGERS: Random Messages is no more. We all knew this day was coming, and many of us prepared. Those who didn't... will have to suffer and learn to accept this fact.

There will be a 24hr WAITING PERIOD before the new thread is posted. I DISCOURAGE you from attempting to create a new RM thread. RM IS DEAD. There will be no more Random Messages, but do look forward to a very special thread called Tea in the Garden.

I'll see you all in the new thread, in 24hrs. Until then, relax, VM your friends, catch up on roleplaying, and enjoy the other aspects of F&G and the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom