• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, is that all? Fable again.
*whew* I was worried there for a bit.

Disturbing, huh?

Can someone be a pretentious asshole for a few minutes. I wanna try out some new comebacks.

@Bart-The biggest egg in the world is laid by the ostrich.

The biggest woman in the world is laid by your Dad.

@Jack of Blades I don't see anything remotely disturbing in it. ._.
Or maybe I'm not looking well enough.
Meh.
Can someone be a pretentious asshole for a few minutes. I wanna try out some new comebacks.

Your a dick.

A giant big faggot.

So big that you make JB look like Chuck Norris.

Yo mama is so fat she asked for the bucket on the roof when she went to KFc

Asshole

Fagbag

Nigglet

You people are cracking me up. I need a serious insult, something that will hurt me deeply.

@Nour386 No one, why?

@Bart Your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory.

....I don't feel like screaming out the top of my lungs now, so here's some...Idon'tknowwhat to do it for me.
[video=youtube;mFh8jrO6U_c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFh8jrO6U_c[/video]

I could just burn you to the bone, but Arceus doesn't have to tell me not to.

hey @Bart you stupid useless piece of crap, I bet a hobo wouldn't find a use for you if your life depended on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom