• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EVERYONE: Random pla one shot I wrote

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
content warnings: this might be slight pla spoilers, pm me if I need to add anything else :)

“Who are you?” The strange blue-haired girl asks.

“My names…. Rei. Why?” I answered, confused. Didn’t I introduce myself earlier?

She looks at me like she’s trying to remember something.

“You look really familiar. I’m just not sure from where.” She finally answers. I nod, not really knowing what else to do. First she appears from the sky wearing strange clothes, is an expert on Pokémon somehow, and she thinks I look familiar. Who is she? “It’s like…. An old song, or movie you watched a while ago and you can only vaguely remember parts of it, but you know for sure you’ve seen it?” I blink.

“Wha- what’s a movie..?” I am so confused right now. What is a movie?!? She stares at me blankly.

“Um.” She blinks. “I… actually don’t remember.” She looks sad. “There are so many things I can’t remember but I know for sure happened but I can’t prove to myself that they’re real because I just can’t! I don’t even remember my own name, it’s so-“ I put my hand on her shoulder.

“It’s… fine. Even if you can’t remember everything, you can make new memories here, with me. Us.” She smiles. “For now you need a name. You look like an…. Akari.” She smiles then immediately looks like she remembers something.

“Wait. My name. My- my middle name is already Akari. I remember that. It’s a name that came from my ancestors, something about a Diamond clan…” Wait.

“Did you say Diamond clan?” She nods. “The- the Diamond clan is one of the three groups in hisui... how? Wait. Are you from the future?” She looks lost again.

“I don’t know. Maybe I could be.”

(it’s kind of more to my personal headcanons for a whole nuzlocke thing, but feel free to continue if you want!)

Last edited:
I think it's really neat that you've made a one-shot for a Nuzlocke, wow!

I like the suspense you put in here! You'd be in a really good place to continue it eventually if you wanted to IMHO! At any rate I think it's great that you're posting fics (especially given that you said this was your first)!! Keep on writing if it's something you enjoy, I'd love to see more from you!

Thanks! im doing a pla run through as a side thing to my bdsp nuzlocke, which Is actually a soul link with my friend and she’s doing a side run through of scarlet! There’s a lot of lore and stuff to this, and I can explain later if you’d like!
Please explain later by all means, I'm curious now! Soul link nuzlockes seem super fun ehehe...

While doing a Nuzlocke of Legends: Arceus makes sense (since everything is trying to kill you anyway), I don't see how possible it is to write a story around a Nuzlocke.

I’m not nuzlocking legends arceus! Im doing a soul link nuzlocke of Bdsp, then doing a more story related side run of pla with no rules! My friend is doing the same thing with scarlet, and we decided these games would be too hard to nuzlocke because of the more open world catching system and plas “everything is out it kill you” mechanics. Hope that helps

I’m not nuzlocking legends arceus! Im doing a soul link nuzlocke of Bdsp, then doing a more story related side run of pla with no rules! My friend is doing the same thing with scarlet, and we decided these games would be too hard to nuzlocke because of the more open world catching system and plas “everything is out it kill you” mechanics. Hope that helps
I see. Yeah, I agree that Legends: Arceus and Gen 9 are not built for Nuzlockes due to being open world. It really only worked well when the maps were still hallways. Like Gens 1-7.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom