• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ranger: Shadows Of Almia Shippings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geechisu

Hoenner and B/W fangirl
Reaction score
I've been playing this game for a while now, and I'm curious as to what people ship!

I'm probably going to get killed for saying this, but my SOA OTP is actually KincaidXIsaac, though I don't know the shipping name. *waits to get shot down by flamers*

Sven & Ice! *o*
Why yes, it is very random.

I like it, though, Zel.
You've seen how they act!

If you want random, I'd say like, KeithXHeath. That's kinda creepy, though

OH OH OH.
OH.
DAMN.

How could I forget Ollie and Elaine
shame on me

Also I counter your Luana and Kellyn with Luana and Beth Kate. I called her Beth in my game, I'm not used to saying her canon name x(

And uhm.... I kinda like Kate/Keith too who cares if its predictable

Isaac/Melody I don't really ship that one but it's practically canon if you look at everything with a sick mind
Guess the same thing applies for Kincaid/Isaac (No offence to the OP)
I'm more inclined to support Kincaid/hallways though

And actually Sven/Ice sounds like a pretty handsome pairing

I think I'm done for now.

Kincaid x Isaac is BasementLabShipping (I named it; sorry it's not particularly interesting). I approve. Well, I'm good with nearly any Ranger pairing that can be made to make sense. Especially the really weird ones.

(Keith x Murph? bwahahaha)

This only being for Almia shippings, I guess I'm going with RangerSchoolShipping (Keith x Kellyn) and MudFightShipping (Linda x Rhythmi) as my top two. Although Sven x Ice is another good one. Can't think of anything especially weird right now, sorry.

Revival! >D

I have recently discovered my love for Ice x Isaac. And gawd is it fabulous. *_*

Also, Tiffany x Solana. (not Almia, but might as well throw it out there)
YESPLZ.

What about Kate x Isaac?

Posting more in here just because I can.

Keith x Sven - More than likely one-sided, but Keith was totally fanboying over him, so yeah.

Wendy x Kellyn - Okay, not much of a reason for this, but it's cute with the older Top Rangers looking after the younger ones. Besides, there's an adorable fan art of this on Dattor (with Sven and Keith) and they look good together.

Ice x Isaac - Agreed with this one... "Remember when I shared my candies with you?!" Learning programming and eating candy together, awww, that is so cute.

THIS THREAD IS WEIRD...i want almia darkrai.....who can do this for a pathetic trade???

I usually ship the folowing:
Kellyn x Rhythmi
Kate x Keith
Luana x Crawford
Ice x Lavana
Sven x Wendy
and Ollie x Elaine of course (altough that one's canon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom