• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rare Berries for Hidden Ability Pokemon (Locked for Now)

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
Reaction score
Hello all. If you havent found out, the last four berries - The Micle Berry, Custap Berry, Rowap Berry, and the Jaboca Berry - are now available for Gen. VI via the Pokemon Global Link. From that, I have all the Rare Berries now, and I'm offering them in exchange for some hidden ability pokemon. One berry per HA.

Along with the four I listed, I also have the following berries:

Liechi
Ganlon
Petaya
Apicot
Salac
Kee
Maranga
Enigma

Lansat*
Starf*

The Hidden Ability pokemon I'm looking for are the following:

Italics mean they've been traded already

Noibat
Smeargle
Aerodactyl
Larvitar
Solosis
Wooper
Qwilfish
Spearow
Bidoof
Exeggcute
Shelmet
Karrablast
Omanyte
Kabuto
Lickitung
Croagunk
Purrloin
Nidoran (Male or female)
Hippopotas
Lapras
Helioptile

*Note that the Starf and Lansat berries I will only trade for Dream Ball females with the HA.

I may update the list as I see more HA pokemon I'd like. If you don't see a pokemon you can trade, I'm flexable for other offers.

Edit: All my HA pokemon I listed were traded... For now, I am locking my thread until I figure out other trades I would like
Thank you all for trading with me!

Last edited:
Re: Rare Berries for Hidden Abilitiy Pokemon

I can do that! Tell me once you're done. Note that IV's and Egg moves don't really matter in the trade.

Thank you for the trade! Sorry about the problems on my side - stupid annoying internet connection...

> ha larvitar

are you completely insane

anyways, I would be interested in trading an ha nidoran f for a custap berry. I don't have it right this second, but I'll pester my friend for it when he wakes up.

Okay, Just tell me when you're successful at that.

As for the Larvitar, in some cases (like Triple Battles), sometimes you want to control when the sandstorm rages. I guess I'll end my reasoning there. xD

The Micle Berry, Custap Berry, Rowap Berry, and the Jaboca Berry - are now available for Gen. VI

Yes.

I can offer any of these HA pokémon:

Spearow
Noibat
Smeargle
Lapras
Helioptile
Solosis (as Duosion)
Wooper (as Quagsire)
Purrloin (as Liepard)

So pick four and I'll offer them for one each of the sweet, sweeeet newly-released berries.

I'm interested in the following berries that you listed:
Micle
Custap
Rowap
Jaboca
Ganlon
Salac
Kee
Maranga
Lansat
Starf

I'm not sure if you have them but I'm looking for these berries as well
Belue
Durin
Rabuto
Watmel

I can give you any of the HAs you listed except for Foongus and I can give you Spearow, Aerodactyl, and Lickitung in dream balls

Last edited:

Wow... Fortunately, I have plenty of each berry!

I got the nidoran f, whenever you're ready

I'm ready to do the trade. Just need to register your friend code, and I'll be online.

Spearow
Noibat
Smeargle
Lapras
Helioptile
Solosis (as Duosion)
Wooper (as Quagsire)
Purrloin (as Liepard)

So pick four and I'll offer them for one each of the sweet, sweeeet newly-released berries.

I would like to have your HA Noibat, Smeargle, Duosion and Quagsire for the four Berries. Just tell me when your ready!

Micle
Custap
Rowap
Jaboca
Ganlon
Apicot
Salac
Kee
Maranga
Lansat
Starf

I can give you any of the HAs you listed except for Foongus and I can give you Spearow, Aerodactyl, and Lickitung in dream balls

In exchange, I'd like HA's of the following:
Qwilfish
Omanyte
Kabuto
Bidoof
Exeggcute
Shelmet
Karrablast
Purrloin
Croagunk
Female Spearow in Dream Ball
Female Lickitung in Dream Ball

Let me know when you're ready, or if it might take a long time, you may opt to trade for a fraction of them between timeframes.

Wow... Fortunately, I have plenty of each berry!

I'm ready to do the trade. Just need to register your friend code, and I'll be online.

Spearow
Noibat
Smeargle
Lapras
Helioptile
Solosis (as Duosion)
Wooper (as Quagsire)
Purrloin (as Liepard)

I would like to have your HA Noibat, Smeargle, Duosion and Quagsire for the four Berries. Just tell me when your ready!

Micle
Custap
Rowap
Jaboca
Ganlon
Apicot
Salac
Kee
Maranga
Lansat
Starf

In exchange, I'd like HA's of the following:
Qwilfish
Omanyte
Kabuto
Bidoof
Exeggcute
Shelmet
Karrablast
Purrloin
Croagunk
Female Spearow in Dream Ball
Female Lickitung in Dream Ball

Let me know when you're ready, or if it might take a long time, you may opt to trade for a fraction of them between timeframes.

I just got a Apicot berry over GTS. Do you have a Belue, Durin, Watmel, Pantre, or Rabuto berry we could trade for the last pokemon? I have about half of them done so I can trade in around an hour

Last edited:

I just got a Apicot berry over GTS. Do you have a Belue, Durin, Watmel, or Rabuto berry we could trade for the last pokemon? I have about half of them done so I can trade in around an hour

I can give you a Watmel berry then. See you when you're ready!

@Lanstar; I'm adding you now and I'll be ready to trade as soon as you see me online.

Okay, I'll see you as well - just added you, J Jay.

Thank You for the trade, J Jay!

Thank You for the trade, J Jay!

No problem. I don't have the time to go through the (expertly designed) PGL so you've done me a big favour as well.

Im done breeding :) sorry the Lickitung took awhile

It's okay. Thank you for the trades!

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom