• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rare Berries for Hidden Ability Pokemon (Locked for Now)

Re: Rare Berries for Hidden Abilitiy Pokemon

Thank you too! I still looking for these berries if you have them Belue, Durin, Pamtre, Rabuta. I have a pretty large amount of HAs to pick from :)

I'm ready to do the trade. Just need to register your friend code, and I'll be online.
1289-8709-0186

it's better to click the multiquote button or mention me cause I didn't get a notification, but I had to go to class anyway

I'm ready to do the trade. Just need to register your friend code, and I'll be online.
1289-8709-0186

it's better to click the multiquote button or mention me cause I didn't get a notification, but I had to go to class anyway

Oh... Sorry about that. I got your friend code registered, so we can trade anytime.

1289-8709-0186

Oh... Sorry about that. I got your friend code registered, so we can trade anytime.
nah I don't care (regarding the notification). I'll be online in a few minutes, PC name is nicole

@Exor

Thank you for the trade. Hopefully, it worked out for you.

Thank you too! I still looking for these berries if you have them Belue, Durin, Pamtre, Rabuta. I have a pretty large amount of HAs to pick from :)

Let me see... I have the Durin, Pamtre, and Rabuta up for trade. I only have one Belue, and I'll need to plant it. If you have the last three HA pokemon listed (as of now) - Hippopotas, Helioptile, and Lapras - I'll be willing to trade the three I have to offer.

@Exor

Thank you for the trade. Hopefully, it worked out for you.

Let me see... I have the Durin, Pamtre, and Rabuta up for trade. I only have one Belue, and I'll need to plant it. If you have the last three HA pokemon listed (as of now) - Hippopotas, Helioptile, and Lapras - I'll be willing to trade the three I have to offer.

Sounds good, I'll have them ready in about 10mins

Last edited:

Okay, I'll see you then!

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom