• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rare Pairings

Any combination of Volo, Cogita, and Laventon. All possible combinations are super promising and I greatly enjoy them.

Also for Cyllene I rather like her with Beauregard. You know, the door guard with the Wurmple. She approaches him asking for advice on getting over her fear and things go from there.

been thinking abt emmet/elesa tonight bc one of my good friends likes it and we were talking about it in a discord server...its definitely not the rarest ship ever but it is still fairly uncommon as opposed to other pairings with emmet and elesa. dunno what it is but this one just clicks super well in my brain,, super cute and i wish it was more popular considering how commonly elesa is portrayed being friends with the submas in fan media anyway.

i've also seen this one artist around on social media who ships elesa with both ingo and emmet (solely in the context of them just sharing a girlfriend rather than anything else. just incase i need to clarify LOL) and i respect it so much bc thats how i am w the royal twins and sonia. i just think sonia should be allowed to have 2 boyfriends (and more if we want to include all of the other men and women i ship her with)

I've been entertaining the idea of SandCastleShipping today (which is Barry & Caitlin). Both are impatient blonde youngsters (Barry moreso than Caitlin) who happens to be powerful trainers in their own right (Darach is a stand-in for Caitlin during DPP, but the point still stands). Both could have met each other during DPP's post-game since we can rematch Barry in the Fight Area. That, and I bet Palmer would notice and would encourage his son to speak with her more and more.

How did you get your text so small?
select 9 for the tiny text
IMG_1547.jpeg

jokingly said shielbert x steven and immediately started actually thinking about it help. idk what it is but for some reason my brain could actually see this one LOL

I had a similar experience when I said jokingly at one point that it'd be funny if Ingo was Cyrus's ancestor. Then the more I thought about it, the more I loved the idea of Ingo and Cyllene as a couple. I feel like they both tend to get paired with characters who are more energetic and upbeat than they are as a way of "balancing them out." I like the idea of them both having someone who isn't going to insist they smile more or have more fun.

Sadly, I've yet to locate a fanfic about these two that I didn't personally write. >.<

Surprisingly, I don't see much for Teachershipping (Steven/Roxanne). Considering they are good friends you'd think people would ship them more. Guess I should write a fanfic for them, hehe.

I used to ship these two in the old days, but the lack of information and interactions between them and Roxanne's less active and relevant role within the franchise made me abandon such pretensions. Since then, my interest has moved towards other characters.

I confess, though, that I didn't remember the Stone Seller, in OR/AS, having stated that they were friends and that she participated in stone hunting groups with him.

Last edited:
I honestly love the idea of a Piers x Plumeria romantic relationship. I can't find anything online tho on Tumblr or anywhere else where someone posts content for it but I think they'd make a cute pair ^_^
Aww...yeah. I usually think of Guzma and Plumeria as a couple, but I could see her and Piers getting along well. If nothing else, Piers would take no issue with getting her all those cute stuffed animals she loves. I feel like Guzma would only get them after he yelled at everyone in the store, "This ain't for me, you know! It's for my girlfriend! She likes this stuff, not me, got it!?"

I used to ship these two in the old days, but the lack of information and interactions between them and Roxanne's less active and relevant role within the franchise made me abandon such pretensions. Since then, my interest has moved towards other characters.

I confess, though, that I didn't remember the Stone Cellar, in OR/AS, having stated that they were friends and that she participated in stone hunting groups with him.

Aww, it's a lovely ship in my opinion. I would love to tackle them in fanfiction someday. Roxanne geeking out with Steven over rare stones sounds so adorable.

I actually started to like MoradoShipping (Red & Nemona) after seeing the three comics she got on her Masters Ex's Bulbapedia page. Seeing them interacting in one of these comics got me on board !

I actually started to like MoradoShipping (Red & Nemona) after seeing the three comics she got on her Masters Ex's Bulbapedia page. Seeing them interacting in one of these comics got me on board !

Oh, yeah, those were awesome! I love how hyped Nemona is when she learns that in some places, just making eye contact means you have to battle!

I kinda like the idea of her and Mela, even though Mela is almost universally paired with Eri.

Back
Top Bottom