• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rare Pairings

I pretty much ship the triplets of Unova with Misty, Erika, and Flannery.

I also ship Barry and Silver for hilarious reasons. Barry would think he's as "awesome" as Paul

And of course Togepi and Meowth

Blue (female) x Sabrina <3 Wristshipping! My favorite pairing in Pokemon adventures. I've only found a few fanarts, and that's all. I love this ship! They looked sooo cute when they were stuck together by Lorlei.

And I used to think Shiroshipping (Bel x Touko) was unpopular. Not anymore. Lots of fanart and even a few fan fics of them now. :D

Falkner/Janine (Fatherlyshipping)- there is hardly any fan art or fic of it. And it is my second favorite pairing!

Bianca/Cilan (serviceshipping) - LOVE this pairing, but there is barely any art of it. And no fic at all.

I love ontherocksshipping(cress/Hilda), mostly cuz I named it but it is the cutest thing ever, I found let's see, one person who is sorta for it. I mean I wish I could have someone too share fanfics and fanart with and discuss it. Sigh, everyone is so ferriswheelshipping,its not even funny. Also whatever Herbert/Hilda is has more fans then my little ship. I even drew fanart for it and started a group, 0 veiws and 1 other member.:bawl:

Hilbert x Hilda is ChessShipping. (Or as I like to call them, Black x White: game continuity. Still not used to their names and most likely never will, seeing as I still call Ethan Gold instead. OTL /ramble) I'm a ChessShipper and while I wouldn't call it a rare ship, I definitely know what you mean by making it seem like everyone's for FerrisWheel. I see it like every other day on dA's front page. D:

I could've sworn I posted in this topic earlier, but since I didn't... LuckyShipping. Yeah, it's not one of those WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE ships, but it certainly does feel like it sometimes since pretty much everyone is SpecialShipping and/or OldRivalShipping. D: Similar fate with their game counterparts in BurningLeafShipping.

Stray thought today: Arguably, the majority of pairings in many fandoms are m/m. People whose favourite pairings are straight, do you ever feel left out?

A lot of people seem to be really again heterosexual pairings, and I'm not sure why.

There's a difference between disliking straight pairings and simply not supporting them. Granted, in any case, the predominate pairings you'll find in your media are usually straight (as that would be the way authors/artists/writers generally lean towards), so even if your fandom is chock full of gay pairings, the fact is, those that like their heterorelationships can't be too much in the minority, because canon supports it.

Unless it's one of those skewed media. Yami no Matsuei likes leaning both ways (ouch), so it's been taken over by m/m, only because there is no real female foil (well, in the anime) to get between the ghei.

Stray thought today: Arguably, the majority of pairings in many fandoms are m/m. People whose favourite pairings are straight, do you ever feel left out?

A lot of people seem to be really again heterosexual pairings, and I'm not sure why.
i never noticed that until now

Here a few that I like but I'm not sure if these are the offical titles all I know is one

Diamondshipping Giovanni/Delia
GFChampshipping Robert/Solidad
Harley/ Drew <-- is there a name for this? Cause I totally think that Harley would go gay for drew

Volkner/Ash. It needs more love and mainly because I despise Alexandriashipping, Beaconshipping and Sensuraishipping.
Riley/Ash. Exact same reason.
Cynthia/Ash.
Lance/Delia.

cilan/hilga
I'm assuming you mean Cilan/Hilda? I love that ship a lot- Cilan is so adorable with his stuttering!

Anyway, my other contributions, mostly due to Japanese fan art-

N/Lyra
Blue (as in the R/G/B/Y/FR/LG rival)/Lyra
Red/Kris
Clay/Elesa
Spenser/Solana (from Ranger)
Wigglytuff/Lopunny (from the Mystery Dungeon games)
Hilbert/Iris
Dancer Dirk/Hilda
Rich Boy Martin/Hilda
Hilbert/Bianca (probably my second favorite BW ship, but I rarely see it loved)

Back
Top Bottom