• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rare Pairings

I'm not sure if this one has already been pointed out, but, when watching Pokémon Origins, I've been a shipper of Red and Reina. They're such a nice matchup.

Love the Ash/Reina pairing. I'm not much into these rare ones either, but Brock/Misty has always intrigued me.

I'm wondering if it would be appropriate to make a video with all the Red and Reina shipping hints. I've been getting the urge to do so.

I wish there'd be a follow-up series on Red's adventures, where Reina would tag along with Red. I'm betting the two would have some nice mutual hint moments. I see a strong potential with those two. Hopefully, if the Pokémon Anime animators proceed with a follow-up on Red's adventures, that they make it longer than 4 episodes. That's basically the only con on the Origins series - it feels like it's cut real short. However, due to the fact that it's really similar to the games, I am really amazed at how Origins turned out, despite its shortness.

I also get the feeling that Reina would probably bring Cubone along with them for the adventure. Cubone sure seems like it's Reina's favorite.

RolandShipping (Grimsley x Shauntel)

Everything about their characters fits brilliantly. Grimsley's elegance, Shauntel's intelligence and love of writing. Plus, their designs compliment each other perfectly.

I'll have to write a fic about them someday. With Grimsley being a Dark Type master and Shauntel being Ghost Type, maybe a Gothic horror story with them as the romantic subplot.

I'm personally a big fan of Lillie/Female Player/Hau as a polyship, but I don't know of anyone else who ships it

AntiGravityShipping [Colress & Ghetsis] here~! I can definitely picture a relationship developing in lieu of their malicious back-and-forth. I feel they've gotten to the point where they need one another on a psychological level.

Also, AbsoluteControlShipping [Cyrus & Giovanni]. So hard. Each would complement the other perfectly if they ever had the opportunity to meet.

Mine is, though there is no evidence for it...
Ash's Pikachu X Lt. Surge's Raichu

I just looked it up and it seems - surprisingly enough - there isn't a name for this shipping. If you want to name it, by all means, go ahead.

Are any of the below names taken?
VoltShipping
EvolutionShipping
ThunderStoneShipping?

They'd make sufficiently good names.

Unfortunately, all three are taken as well as several variations of them (there's 32 ship names with the word "Evolution" in them); if you think of any names, make sure to check here, using CTRL+F (if you're a Mac user, command + F). When you've found a name you like and that isn't taken, head of the Incomplete List of Shippers thread to submit a name, and if you can't think of one, this thread is your friend.

HandyMan
Orange SHIPPING
Shopping

DaisyxTracey- they had a date and are quite funny together.
MistyxTracey- Good boy for her and they would definetely fit together...I guess (especially last time they were mentioned, they were together ) :D
BrockxMay- Brock loves making food, May loves eating-something else? :D

I like CrimsonVelvetshipping (May × Serena). I think it is a really cute pairing, besides May and Serena have a lot in common.
But it is really rare with their not being enough fanwork for it, probably because it's a never-met.

Actually, I forgot about one of my favourite- MasumiShipping- I think Max and Misty are quite similar, have older sister, get on well with each other, understand themselves...and finally, Max is smarter and definetely more mature than SOMEONE from Pallet xD

Back
Top Bottom