• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

rat chat

Reaction score
guess i'm doing one of these now. idk if i'll use this much considering i already have a tumblr but eh. anyway what was his fucking problem i couldn't find just a normal screencap of this image but i still felt the need to use it
1653334462190.png

every day i realize more and more that yeah. sun and moon was on SUCH pussy shit. like ok there was already x/y and THEY FUCKING CRUCIFIED ASH ON THE EIFFEL TOWER BUT MAN. THE DUB AIRING ON DISNEY XD WAS NOT A GOOD LOOK. like ok AMPHIBIA'S over here (or. was over here i guess) fucking having one of their protagonists get impaled ON SCREEN and now i'm finding out odalia from the owl house, WHO ISN'T EVEN THE MAIN FUCKING VILLAIN, manages to be like at the very least almost lusamine levels of shitty meanwhile pokeani was like "oh no she's good now :] :]" and then managed to still fuck it up!!

owl house in general is so funny tbh like. i don't watch it but wow i can't believe two of my blorbos got spiritual successors apparently!! or at the very least i have seen lillie and gladion kin assigned amity and hunter respectively atleast a few times and i mean. yeah sure. anyway i'm still calling bullshit on animeverse lusamine being a good parent!!! tpc for the love of god how did you just consistently fuck up with one singular character THIS BADLY EVERY TIME WITHOUT FAIL...... and like in pokeani too. they were like "yeah so we'll have faba as our replacement villain" AND THEN THEY "REDEEMED" HIS ASS TOO!!!! AND HE ONLY EVER GOT ONE EP TO BE A GENUINELY THREATENING VILLAIN!!!!!
youhavenoidea.png
youhavenoidea.png
torment.jpg

still wondering what paul's fucking problem was btw. like i remember hearing people talk about how much he sucks and i was like "well surely there is a reason he is like this" esp considering we have silver. no he's just fucked up and that's honestly hilarious i think.

edit: bulbagarden emotes will be the death of me.

Last edited:
oh boy um. holy shit dude. so i watched that new chip and dale movie with some friends in a vc right. there's.. so, so much to go over here. as of typing the beginning of the post we're not even done yet i don't know how far in we even ARE. so like first obvious thing the... genuinely tasteless way they handled their villain. i'm not sure if i can really go into this here, but like. the backstory for peter pan in this movie is straight up what happened to the actor in the original movie, minus the, in a surprisingly good segway into my next point,

THE HUMAN TRAFFICKING PLOTLINE. ok they call it bootlegging but it's very obviously supposed to be human trafficking. okay actually we just finished the movie now but anyway. yeah so one of the rescue rangers characters is like. addicted to cheese?? and they got involved with some fucking gang and they didn't even have the guts to kill off the guy he's fine at the end. still fucking batshit though. another particularly "FUCK OFF" moment was the entire deal with ugly sonic. all i'm gonna say there is you can TELL how bitter disney is about sonic beating them at the box office.

also worth noting is around the beginning of the movie someone in the vc made a joke about an. apparent religion surrounding another rescue rangers character named gadget. i am extremely disappointed neither that nor chicken little were referenced ngl. like come on disney you can ATLEAST own up to chicken fucking little. they also never made any jokes about walt disney's frozen head because i guess that's where they cross the line. another thing.

the references in this movie in general are... i'm not even sure if some of this is LEGAL at this point they straight up stole footage from alvin and the chipmunks. it's not even like it's mostly disney properties there's a LOT of shit they don't have the rights to. infact, here's a bunch of particularly batshit references i caught. not pictured are linda from phineas and ferb and pickle rick (first one is a particularly shitty screencap of an ash ketchum cosplayer, i am so glad that's probably the most they could get away with in terms of touching pokeani). others include WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU PUT BIG MOUTH IN THERE I DON'T LIKE KEEP UP WITH ADULT ANIMATION OBVIOUSLY BUT DIDN'T THAT SHOW NOTORIOUSLY SUCK ASS WHY IS IT HERE, fun fact i only know borat exists because of saltydkdan, JUST FUCKING NARUTO BUT SHORT, and I Can't Believe They Actually Referenced Something They Have The Rights To
1653698862371.png
1653698876458.png
1653698893462.png
1653698907684.png
1653698919562.png

i am so, so pleasantly surprised amphibia and the owl house were spared considering they've apparently been pretty blatant about how disney screwed them over. in general phineas and ferb i think just took a fucking bullet for those two and gravity falls at this point.

TLDR: this entire movie is just disney seeing how far they can push copyright law under the guise of parody and i hope they get sued, ESPECIALLY for the peter pan thing.

EDIT APPARENTLY GRAVITY FALLS WAS NOT SPARED BECAUSE OF COURSE IT WASN'T.

WOOOO it's been uh. 10 days since i last updated huh. whateverrrrr. have you guys seen that mini dall-e going around wild right. i made it generate blorbo pics and well i didn't expect any of my blorbos to intersect with my interests of neural networks and creepypastas but i guess it happened huh. girl your EYES where did they GO!!!!
1654982442042.png

speaking of creepypastas so like. that new dr lava thing. so you're telling me every copy of pokemon was supposed to be personalized... funny i was actually rewatching this one video on the whole mario 64 personalization ai thing yesterday and i saw a post about the penguins too. possible resurgence perhaps...... i can only hope so we really need more manmade horrors beyond comprehension (literal)

and on yet another note i've been playing pokemon trozei and replaying guardian signs. the former is actually pretty fun, although the "could you trozei this" challenges are kind of bullshit since you just have to pray and hope the pokemon show up. guardian signs is absolutely fucking stupid but i still love it. i remember when i first played the game i fucking HATED ben for some reason and yeah i get it now this guy is absolutely goddamn USELESS holy shit dude. i'm glad i'm finally being able to do the multiplayer stuff though, shit's wild i think sabios might be a wizard or some shit? which checks out considering this game also establishes "magic armor that makes you immortal" as a thing in the pokemon universe. also i hate to say it but the societea. polycule real.

lastly i ended up watching some videos on mysterious music (think like reverse lost media, where the media is out there but there's no information on it) and like. listen to this and this they're good songs.

alright, first off another banger tune right here. listen to it i swear it is a good song.

anyway even if that character discussion thread got.. less interest than i thought dear god it increased my batshitness over these characters a lot, lusamine especially i'm looking at more it's like fuck dude! out of all the characters to get interested in it's the one that canon refuses to acknowledge as a terrible person! i also like.. straight up forgot to put something about gladion so well! guess i'm talkin about that now and for once this is about the sun/moon games.

so like. that whole plot twist that aether had been working with team skull right. when you remember that "oh right, gladion was in team skull", there's a couple VERY different implications we could run with here. the more standard and potentially wholesome one is that guzma just never told lusamine gladion was there, whether that be on purpose or he just somehow managed to never make the connection that "oh shit these bitches look weirdly similar".

...the OTHER potential implication though. holy shit dude. lusamine knew exactly where he was the whole time and he had no goddamn idea HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW CHAT. and like, we already know gladion's relationship with team skull was kind of fucked up, with the only reason he was even able to still be there being because guzma was like "yeah sure". and like, either way? things are just SO fucked here dude. gladion tried SO HARD to get away from aether only to end up involved back in their bullshit and going off my memory he might not have even known it. even if he did know, fuck dude, it was probably this or nothing.

another realization about the games, actually, this time relating to lusamine: so when gladion gives the player one of the flutes, he mentions that lusamine seemed to have been planning to capture the legendary pokemon. this on it's own is pretty fucked considering holy shit that's a whole ass legendary (although not nearly as fucked when you remember solgaleo and lunala aren't NEARLY as important as you'd expect the mascot legendaries for SUN and MOON to be yes i will die mad about that) but like.. here's the thing. in the postgame, you can get a few legendary items from aether paradise. these include the prison bottle, soul dew, and dna splicers. how many legendaries was she planning to go after?

i gotta post here more. whatever have this image, i've been watching beyblade the past while and got DAMN bro shit takes a turn at ep 40

irember.png

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom