• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate my online team and list improvements.

John Understands

Somalian Anarchy Leader!
Reaction score
This is my online team.

HAXOURUS
Lv. 75

Impish nature.
Met 3/12/2011 at Level 31.

HP: 221/221
Attack: 258
Defense: 185
Sp. Atk: 98
Sp. Def: 122
Speed: 184
Ability: Mold Breaker

STRENGTH
OUTRAGE
DRAGON CLAW
GIGA IMPACT

EMBOAR
Lv. 94

Quiet nature.
Met 3/6/2011 at Level 5.

HP: 322/322
Attack: 305
Defense: 165
Sp. Atk: 244
Sp. Def: 138
Speed: 148

HAMMER ARM
FLARE BLITZ
GIGA IMPACT
FLAMETHROWER

HYDREGION
Lv. 100

Modest nature.
Met 7/4/2011 at Level 38.

HP: 338/338
Attack: 236
Defense: 209
Sp. Atk: 303
Sp. Def: 211
Speed: 241

CRUNCH
HYPER VOICE
FLANETHROWER
DRAGON PULSE

Thoughts?

-_-
"Exhales deeply"

#1 Haxorus only knows normal and dragon type moves, At the very leat teach it earthquake.

#2 ANY WATER TYPE WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!! SUPER EFFECTIVE WATER FOR EMBOAR AND ICE FOR HYDREIGON/HAX (Most water types can at least lean ice beam) AND NONE OF YOUR POKEMON ARE GOOD ON WATER!!!!!

#3 You have a starter on your team. That is just all-round bad without some kind of strategy (type coverage does NOT count as a strategy)

#4 I dont care how powerful you think Giga impact is, the free turn that you give your opponent WILL (once again) KILL YOU!!!!!

#5 I don't have enough time to point out all the problems with emboar and hydreigon so just boot emboar and haxorus and overhaul hydreigon's moveset (suggested moves below) and you may have a slightly effective team.

Hydreigon
(Hydreigon is a SPECIAL fighter)
Fire blast (for power and for ice types)
Dark Pulse (dark type to replace crunch)
Draco meteor (STAB + power)
Surf (accuracy)

So... Yeah...
Nothing against you I just hate the team.
Hope my "suggestions" help.

I agree with what's been said. A good water type like Starmie would sweep this team.

-_-
"Exhales deeply"

#1 Haxorus only knows normal and dragon type moves, At the very leat teach it earthquake.

#2 ANY WATER TYPE WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!! SUPER EFFECTIVE WATER FOR EMBOAR AND ICE FOR HYDREIGON/HAX (Most water types can at least lean ice beam) AND NONE OF YOUR POKEMON ARE GOOD ON WATER!!!!!

#3 You have a starter on your team. That is just all-round bad without some kind of strategy (type coverage does NOT count as a strategy)

#4 I dont care how powerful you think Giga impact is, the free turn that you give your opponent WILL (once again) KILL YOU!!!!!

#5 I don't have enough time to point out all the problems with emboar and hydreigon so just boot emboar and haxorus and overhaul hydreigon's moveset (suggested moves below) and you may have a slightly effective team.

Hydreigon
Surf (accuracy)

So... Yeah...

Yea I agree with what Shadow said. Heed is advice. If you want to test your online team I would gladly battle you.

-_-
"Exhales deeply"

Hydreigon
Surf (accuracy)

So... Yeah...

#1: I'll be sure to do that.

#2: -nods silently-

#3: That's the reason why I replaced it with a Volcarona.

#4: I don't think Giga Impact is powerful. I'll get rid of it.

#5: True for that. I'll breed it to give it Dark Pulse, give it all those moves, and my team would be better.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom