• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate my team Alpha Sapphire team

Kirby4ever

Likes cute Pokemon
Reaction score
I'm almost done breeding my team for Aplha Sapphire. I want to know How this team is and what the changes should be. I'll be using this team for the story, and then might change it around afterwords. I'm also planing on using it for competitive battles.

Swampert(F)-Damp Adamant
Expert Belt
31/31/31/31/x/31
Scald
Earthquake
Ice beam
Protect

-----------

Gallade-Steadfast Adamant
Galladite (Assultvest until I get megastone)
31/31/31/31/31/x
Drain punch
Psycho cut
leaf blade
Poison jab

----------
Staraptor(F)-Intimidate Adamant
Rocky helmet
31/31/31/x/31/31
Roost
Close combat
Brave bird
U-turn

-----------
Sylveon(F)-Pixlate Bold
Leftovers
31/x/31/31/31/31
Moonblast
Draining kiss
Substitute
Shadowball

-----------
Roserade(F)-Poison point Modest
Big root
31/31/31/31/x/31
Protect
Sludge bomb
Giga drain
leech seed

-----------
Lopunny(F)-Cute charm Adamant
Bright powder (Unless has mega stone)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Fake out
Protect
Sky upper cut
Fire punch

Okay, I'm just thinking the IV's are a bit dodgy on some of them, and having Adamant on Swampert with two special moves and one slot with protect doesn't feel great either. (Is this due to them being shing?) But anyway, If they are not shiny, I'd just rebreed a couple of times for Roserade, Gallade and (Swampert? unless it is multi for then I reckon changing the nature, maybe brave if you don't want the perfection in speed). You could probably use a life orb on Swampert instead of an expert belt. Do you know the EV sets? That's all I can say now.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom