• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Rate the Ability Above You

Always happy to help
Reaction score
Based on the Rate the Pokemon Above you, I decided to create a game where we rate the Ability listed above

Next person to post gives a rating, explanations aren't required but will help and then provide the next move

Flame Body

Rock and roll badger
Reaction score
(Not very knowledgeable about Abilities but I’ll give this a shot)

7/10. I love whenever I use Marguirette (my Fletchinder) and the opponent attacks her with a contact-making move/she attacks with Quick Attack/Flame Charge and the opponent gets burned.

Levitate

Always happy to help
Reaction score
8/10 Useful ability to have against Ground types

Defiant

Reaction score
RocketShipping. I was also super into ContestShipping when I was younger.
(Not very knowledgeable about Abilities but I’ll give this a shot)

7/10. I love whenever I use Marguirette (my Fletchinder) and the opponent attacks her with a contact-making move/she attacks with Quick Attack/Flame Charge and the opponent gets burned.
9apps
Levitate
Thank you for this. Very nice.

Last edited:

Vay

*taking a cozy nap*
Reaction score
defiant - 5/10
- not something I encounter a lot, most Pokemon I use don't have it
remembering what it does raises attack after others are lowered
seems fun, wish some of my favorite had them

(will start of with my most favorite ability)
Pixilate