• ME fishes up some trouble in Mt. Coronet. Watch here as he slogs his way through the snowy Routes 216 and 217.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Rate the Ability Above You

A Happy Politoed
Reaction score
Based on the Rate the Pokemon Above you, I decided to create a game where we rate the Ability listed above

Next person to post gives a rating, explanations aren't required but will help and then provide the next move

Flame Body

Swimming through the air and sea!
Reaction score
(Not very knowledgeable about Abilities but I’ll give this a shot)

7/10. I love whenever I use Marguirette (my Fletchinder) and the opponent attacks her with a contact-making move/she attacks with Quick Attack/Flame Charge and the opponent gets burned.

Levitate

A Happy Politoed
Reaction score
8/10 Useful ability to have against Ground types

Defiant

Reaction score
RocketShipping. I was also super into ContestShipping when I was younger.
(Not very knowledgeable about Abilities but I’ll give this a shot)

7/10. I love whenever I use Marguirette (my Fletchinder) and the opponent attacks her with a contact-making move/she attacks with Quick Attack/Flame Charge and the opponent gets burned.
9apps
Levitate
Thank you for this. Very nice.

Last edited:
"let's be psychic fairy together"
Reaction score
defiant - 5/10
- not something I encounter a lot, most Pokemon I use don't have it
remembering what it does raises attack after others are lowered
seems fun, wish some of my favorite had them

(will start of with my most favorite ability)
Pixilate