• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the above scene (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

Reaction score
Just like the other rating games. A user posts a scene (from anything that doesn't violate BMGf rules) the other user rates it and posts another scene, also, please use spoiler tags if needed.

I'll start off with one of the most iconic scenes from pokémon anime:

Pikachu saves Ash.

8/10 always unfortunate when a character is pleading for help, albeit in a sort of extreme way, but in the end not only did he not get help but died needlessly as a result. Don't know the character too well, but he seemed interesting so this one did hit me a bit.

5/10 Being honest I never watched the movie which means I don't know the background of the scene, maybe if I had seen the movie and knew the whole context I would see the scene in a different way. From what I saw it's a "turn down for what" scene, but represented in a somewhat basic way, and the performances are also kind of over-acted.

10/10 I really like this scene, and I remember watching it for the first time in 2000 (I think that's the year this particular episode premiered in my homecountry) and vibrating a lot. The Japanese version then, much more, since it is way stronger and much better.

4/10 maybe it's cause I'm not really a fan of Spongebob but this scene is pretty overrated, though it doesn't help that the occasional YouTube comment (yeah yeah, I know) and sometimes other forum comments like to add in the "No this is Patrick" comment depending on context.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom