• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Rate the above Shiny Pokemon

noworry

~☆STAR☆~
Reaction score
7/10

I like regular Ariados and the shiny makes it look like candy. I'd totally hunt for one if I didn't have such shitty luck lol.

Neosquid

dark princess
Reaction score
5.5/10

I wish they had given regice a shiny more visually different from its vanilla form, but I do still somewhat like it

petilil

クイン & チュリネ
Reaction score
4/10, i'm not too big a fan of a lot of the magenta shinies. there's just too many of them and a lot of them don't look too great /:

Parissong

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
10/10. Oh, its such a simple change, yet I think it gets the whole idea of a shiny Pokémon just right. Might be biased cuz I love Chandelure tho.

MegaPod

Hail Hydreigon
Reaction score
Shiny Pirouette Meloetta, brought to you by T-Mobile!
Actually, the magenta is a pretty great color on it, even if I somewhat prefer the regular version.
9.8/10