• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Rate the above Shiny Pokemon

⋆⋅☆SᴛᴀR☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
7/10

I like regular Ariados and the shiny makes it look like candy. I'd totally hunt for one if I didn't have such shitty luck lol.

unidentifiable
Reaction score
5.5/10

I wish they had given regice a shiny more visually different from its vanilla form, but I do still somewhat like it

クイン & チュリネ
Reaction score
4/10, i'm not too big a fan of a lot of the magenta shinies. there's just too many of them and a lot of them don't look too great /:

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
10/10. Oh, its such a simple change, yet I think it gets the whole idea of a shiny Pokémon just right. Might be biased cuz I love Chandelure tho.

Leafy Pupa
Reaction score
Shiny Pirouette Meloetta, brought to you by T-Mobile!
Actually, the magenta is a pretty great color on it, even if I somewhat prefer the regular version.
9.8/10