• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the above Shiny Pokemon

2/10 Don’t really dig the garish yellow on it.

sharpedo.gif

7/10
a bit too dark looks a bit strange at first

shiny_zorua_by_theleatherdragoni_da3ffrp-fullview.jpg

11/10
my most favorite of all shinies ever!!
that blue rings, so adorable!!

shiny Espeon
d2wrl6d-169373a2-e02b-4eb1-bc66-30d278c4d66b.jpg

(I actually agree about shiny of my favorite Pokemon)

so adorable looking, blue looks so nice on it

shiny Luxray
d571x23-230073d7-61ff-4a9d-9dc5-e70bb1ea804e.png

9/10
that looks so adorable, love it

shiny Minccino
shiny_minccino_by_centchi-dbsm7tf.png

for me 1/10
I still don't like bugs, no matter if normal or shiny coloring

shiny Vaporeon
fan_art___vaporeons_hugs_by_feardakez_d770pws-fullview.jpg

5/10. A coal-colored Mega Camerupt would be on the same place as coal-colored Mega Charizard Y.

Shiny Naganadel.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom