• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Above User's profile page

Status
Not open for further replies.
5/10. Sorry, I just can't read anything on your profile page ._. I do like the Giygas background, though!

7.5/10. Brown isn't exactly my favourite colour, but hey, it's legible. :B

6/10 The background image is an interesting variation of the "Taste the Rainbow" slogan, but it doesn't repeat too well.

As for the color of boxes and such, I think it would go with your theme more nicely if you had dark rainbow colors instead of just gray.

5/10 Doesn't blend that well I would say~

6/10 The background picture is a bit blurry (but still cute.) The light blue goes with it nicely. The lime green... not so much. :x

7/10.
The background picture repeats a bit often, but the other picture placements are pretty good.

8/10 I dunno know, I just really like the idea of this
try highlighting it~

7/10 The background is kinda blurry, but it's large enough that it doesn't repeat. The yellow, orange, gray, and dark blueish-gray of the headers and modules go nicely with it.

8/10 The stars in the background have a nice look and the colour scheme works well with it.

4.5/10 Too many dark colours for my liking but the text is still readable so it's not all bad.

6/10 Bright, but it fits your current theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom