• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Anime Rate the Anime Ending Above You

バハムートの使徒
Reaction score
7/10- Haven't seen it yet; it was good but i have to say I like the ending songs for the old series better than this

I'm back, and better than ever.
Reaction score
7/10 A montage and some moments of cool looking scenes. But, awesome song. Really keeps you engaged.

From the creator of Yu Yu Hakusho and Hunter x Hunter, animated by David Production I bring you an awesome ending from an awesome 12 episode anime.

Reaction score
Of course I'd just change one word. Nothing more I wanted to say. XD
8/10 Why do you do this to me? It's beautiful. Crying Kaorp in the ocean, and then Kaori through space. So emotional.

バハムートの使徒
Reaction score
7.5/10- I always felt like it doesn't fit the show for some reason, still an enjoyable song

Reaction score
7/10 It was interesting. Very nice sounding along with mainly a montage of pictures.

バハムートの使徒
Reaction score
8/10- I kept thinking about Etrian Odyssey while watching this. I guess the forest reminded me of Emerald Grove or something

Cowboy Bebop spoiler here if you haven't seen it

バハムートの使徒
Reaction score
8.5/10- I like that art style and the song is great. And I'll probably watch it someday since it's not 800 episodes lol

This in celebration of my being a runner up in the ANN Attack on Titan Anthology Giveaway, still can't believe I actually won something :u

Last edited:
Lovely
Reaction score
Kyoani really knows how to make beautiful sequences 8/10