• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime Rate the Anime Ending Above You

7/10- Haven't seen it yet; it was good but i have to say I like the ending songs for the old series better than this

7/10 A montage and some moments of cool looking scenes. But, awesome song. Really keeps you engaged.

From the creator of Yu Yu Hakusho and Hunter x Hunter, animated by David Production I bring you an awesome ending from an awesome 12 episode anime.

Of course I'd just change one word. Nothing more I wanted to say. XD
8/10 Why do you do this to me? It's beautiful. Crying Kaorp in the ocean, and then Kaori through space. So emotional.

7.5/10- I always felt like it doesn't fit the show for some reason, still an enjoyable song

7/10 It was interesting. Very nice sounding along with mainly a montage of pictures.

8/10- I kept thinking about Etrian Odyssey while watching this. I guess the forest reminded me of Emerald Grove or something

Cowboy Bebop spoiler here if you haven't seen it

8.5/10- I like that art style and the song is great. And I'll probably watch it someday since it's not 800 episodes lol

This in celebration of my being a runner up in the ANN Attack on Titan Anthology Giveaway, still can't believe I actually won something :u

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom