• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Rate the Anime Opening above you.

バハムートの使徒
Reaction score
7/10- This one just doesn't seem to hit it off with people as well as Butter-fly

Not sure if I posted this already but it's stuck in my head so whatever

バハムートの使徒
Reaction score
8/10- Didn't expect it to be in english, but it works for me

World's #1 Buizel
Reaction score
8/10, definitely felt a Cowboy Bebop vibe from that, wondering if it was intentional

バハムートの使徒
Reaction score
6.5/10- I haven't watched Little Witch Academia at all, and I expected the opening to be balls to the wall extraordinary. I guess this was okay

Also, I think it's just that Gunsmith Cats and Bebop both take inspiration from spy movies/shows

World's #1 Buizel
Reaction score
9/10, as someone who's never watched past the first few eps of this, I prefer the 1st OP, but this one's nice too~

Scottish Hacktivist.
Reaction score
11/10-Holy mother of Lord Haruhi Suzumiya! I fell in love in the first 5 seconds. I'll be honest there really wasn't much that interested me last anime season compared to this one......But this has to go on my watch list now!!

Now for something I'm really excited for when Season 2 hits next fall! Even if I have already read the entire manga after I've finished Season 1!!
View: https://youtu.be/8KS3kAE-ti0

just a prankster, juvenile gangster
Reaction score
8/10. don't know the source material too well, but from what i've heard, it fits. it's also good animation, interesting imagery and nice color palettes. song is not my thing, though, and i'm not sure how well it fits the visuals.

just a prankster, juvenile gangster
Reaction score
2/10. honestly, not at all impressed by the music, animation, colors, anything.

(did i just see someone give mob psycho 100 a 6/10? a b s o l u t e l y d i s g u s t i n g)

Scottish Hacktivist.
Reaction score
One out of ONE PUNCH!!!!!!(That is a 9/10)-I listen to this how many times.

Now time for the second opening for the anime I posted earlier, not that spoilerish since it shows more of the characters beside Rei.
(Sorry for some low quality).
View: https://youtu.be/aoP6MSOYUsI

バハムートの使徒
Reaction score
7.5/10 - It was fine, but kind of pales in comparison to "Guren no Yumiya". The sequence with the dinosaurs/etc. did pique my interest