• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Rate the Anime Opening above you.

TouyaShiro

[LIMITER] [DISC] [SAVE] [SYSTEM ERROR]
Reaction score
An upbeat theme and neat animation. Who was the studio? 9/10

None of the openings I wanted to show this time could be found without subtitles in different languages other than English, so instead we're diving into something older.
CENTURY COLOR / RAY-GUNS
Turn A Gundam Opening 2

Ryoma Maser

Ready or Gormotti!!
Reaction score
9/10-Sounded a lot like a Sentai opening. And once again, I've yet to watch a Gundam series, maybe I'll go with this one.

An upbeat theme and neat animation. Who was the studio? 9/10
That my friend, is P.A Works who also created Angel Beats and Another some of my favorite anime. There is also a character who may or may not be the reincarnation of T.K from Angel Beats.

From the Grandfather of Anime, Osamu Tezuka creator of Astro Boy. I give you the Medical Mercenary Black Jack!!!View: https://youtu.be/UQUEZ4kGwMU

Lone_Garurumon

Pleeeeease?
Reaction score
8/10
It's certainly... Unique. The song's pretty good though, and the visuals are certainly interesting enough to get me curious, which is really what it's supposed to do I guess.

Johtohfiller

Reaction score
Very catchy song, video could use more action though IMO. 6/10

Kyriaki

Steven Stone For Life
Reaction score
10/10 didn't like the second season, loved the first one - especially the first OP.

Pyrax

Outlaw for Life
Reaction score
9/10. It's very upbeat, plus the artystyle is simplistic and easily to look at.

Last edited: