• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Rate the Anime Opening above you.

[LIMITER] [DISC] [SAVE] [SYSTEM ERROR]
Reaction score
An upbeat theme and neat animation. Who was the studio? 9/10

None of the openings I wanted to show this time could be found without subtitles in different languages other than English, so instead we're diving into something older.
CENTURY COLOR / RAY-GUNS
Turn A Gundam Opening 2

Scottish Hacktivist.
Reaction score
9/10-Sounded a lot like a Sentai opening. And once again, I've yet to watch a Gundam series, maybe I'll go with this one.

An upbeat theme and neat animation. Who was the studio? 9/10
That my friend, is P.A Works who also created Angel Beats and Another some of my favorite anime. There is also a character who may or may not be the reincarnation of T.K from Angel Beats.

From the Grandfather of Anime, Osamu Tezuka creator of Astro Boy. I give you the Medical Mercenary Black Jack!!!View: https://youtu.be/UQUEZ4kGwMU

I Stand Out
Reaction score
8/10
It's certainly... Unique. The song's pretty good though, and the visuals are certainly interesting enough to get me curious, which is really what it's supposed to do I guess.

Reaction score
Very catchy song, video could use more action though IMO. 6/10

Lovely
Reaction score
10/10 didn't like the second season, loved the first one - especially the first OP.

Outlaws for Life
Reaction score
9/10. It's very upbeat, plus the artystyle is simplistic and easily to look at.

Last edited: