• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: Rate the Anime Opening above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
7/10. Not my fave MHA OP

It's October and that means its NEW OPENIGNS TIME

3/10. Although I expect that the screeching instrumentals and atonal singing are part of the joke, I'm still not feeling it.

We all knew I was going to post this.

8/10. Can appreciate the retro. A bit plain, however.

Did you know that Stan Lee helped make an anime? As in, THE Stan Lee? Well, now you do! This is also coming to you from Nico, because I couldn't find it on Youtube, but wanted to do it anyway...when he passed away, but still! Better late than never.

I want to say I saw an episode or 2 of that a while back. Cool video, very nice backgrounds. 7/10

8/10 Do love the rock theme it's going for, and the ominous chanting in the beginning, but I think the vocals don't always carry the song, particularly when the singer tries to sing in a low pitch.

Not gonna lie, this anime is particular is my number one favorite of all time. >////<

Last edited:
oh it's nice! and it has a few pretty sounds in there too. but it sounds like a normal anime opening, so 7/10 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom