• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Music Rate the Anime Song above! OP, ED & OST

The Ghost of Tsushima
Reaction score
7/10 It's very vibrant and fits the hot-blooded vocals. Some scenes are a bit too vibrant though imo.

A Wolf.
Reaction score
9/10-I still love this opening and god I hope for second season someday, if some random anime like SNAFU get a new season out of the blue, why can't Yona? Also just really want Yona to stab Su-Won with the very same hairpin he gave her before he killed her father.

Time for funny and sometimes serious anime that I enjoyed way too much.
View: https://youtu.be/RKz5ty-0zgI

Reaction score
6/10
I liked the Movie OPs more. They're gold even tho they're old! It was....like so detectivish? :p
Let's start with my most favorite op (screams like a fangirl).
Unravel
I love the drop at "yureta yuganda" and "dareka ga". Let's see what you think.

A Wolf.
Reaction score
7/10-While I still like the song and opening, I'm not the biggest fan of it or Tokyo Ghoul and I think the artists have done better opening songs for other anime.

Now time for an anime none of you probably heard of.
View: https://youtu.be/VD1WMzMlBQo