• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music Rate the Anime Song above! OP, ED & OST

8/10-I'm not really a fan of Dragon Ball (I guess Caulifla from Super being one of the few things I like), but the fact this reminds me of a old school Sentai opening or song is cool.

7.5/10 A lot better than I remember it being. I really need to rewatch the Ace Attorney anime some time.

8.5/10. Tempting to get up and dance while listening.

14-year-old depressed and angsty swiftfox is back with this OST

^ Hmm... 5/10. I suspect it works well for the scenes of the anime it plays in (which I have not seen) but as a standalone piece of music it is okay if a bit bland.

I also really like the idea of clearly having the characters sing the OP. It's a neat touch that gets it more connected to the actual show, that I don't think I've ever actually seen anything else do.
I suspect the reason for it is the anime itself is a musical comedy that regularly has the characters break out into song so they just incorporated that into the OP. The ED goes even further and has the actors themselves sing about stuff like asking the audience to buy the DVD so it'll pay for their beers and stuff. :ROFLMAO:

------
Anyways, my next submission is an old favourite, by the creator of Evangelion - just before he went on to make that franchise.

8/10-For a more modern-made anime (not judging by source material), I'm surprised with the old-school anime opening even more with an old school Sentai like opening.

Since this opening has come out early ahead of its anime's release.

5/10 for the song, it's really just ok, imo. 10/10 for the fact that holy fuck Speed Racer just killed whoever was driving #1. Was this show always this insane?
Speed Racer is absolutely NUTS. It is chaos all the way through made even better by the animation. It's not groundbreaking plot or animation, but I love it.

Anyway, I'll rate your song...
9/10. Good stuff.

Last edited:
8/10. Pretty cool guitar riff things. (I don't know guitar. I only know of viola. If I had sheet music, I could probably give a more detailed response.) And the verses? Awesome. The song grew on me as I listened more.

Back
Top Bottom