• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Rate the Avatar Above You [v2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
7/10 Reminds me of a previous avy of Parma's.
Loved seeing Old Spice Gio back, now with more Christmas flair. Though it was I that started the Santa hat theme this year.
oh really? So everyone's wearing the Santa Hat cuz it's a fashion this year?
It was a trend last year too, though this year seems to be accompanied by more Christmas-related name changes.

Feeling of being watched
Reaction score
7/10. cool though a little suggestive to be mixed with christmas

Lovely
Reaction score
8/10 Love the colors and theme - but I'd like to see how that guy actually looks like XDD

Status
Not open for further replies.