• Saph continues his journey through Galar...or does he? Watch here to see if he ever realizes he hasn't taken down the Starting Soon screen.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Rate the Avatar Above You [v3]

Easy Breezy
Reaction score
8/10 - The way the colors have been artificially darkened is a little distracting, but otherwise, I really like it. The placement of Blastoise on the background feels so natural, it really looks like it's walking on the ocean floor. Those three bubbles in front are a good focal point, too.

I CLAIM COP (My mental filter was NK'd N0)
Reaction score
8.5/10
The character is simple, but well-drawn. The lighting and direction of the wind are consistent. The background could likely be replaced with transparency, but I'm not one to talk; my avatars are the epitome of useless backgrounds. However, the drawing features colors very similar to that of the background, so I would recommend changing the color slightly.

*Rawr* "let's play"
Reaction score
11/10
lovely mother and sibling, size difference makes it cute

I CLAIM COP (My mental filter was NK'd N0)
Reaction score
9.5/10
Their emotions are pretty clear and it's a funny scene. Jolteon reminds me of my playful kitty in it.

Totally won't turn evil and destroy you all
Reaction score
9/10
Really visually solid. Honestly I'm not even sure if it's an edit or not. I think it is, but the fact that I'm uncertain just speaks to how well it works.