• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Avatar Above You [v3]

Ugh definitely not one of my favorite characters but I guess it's a good avatar. I'll give it 6/10

6/10.
It could be sized to fit the 120 x 120 limit a little better.

8/10. As a default avatar, it's not the most exciting, but it works for your name and is identifiable.

8/10

Not a huge fan of the pixelation, but I still have to commend the effort and skill that went into it.

8.3/10.
It's not bad. Something about the cropping bugs me a little though.

9/10. Nice hair and it kinda suits the username.

9/10

kawaii <3 don't know how I feel about the fading border. Whether I think it's better as it is or if it would be better off solid. *shrug* it looks nice regardless

Back
Top Bottom