• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Avatar Above You [v3]

8/10

Your small Pokemon army is every growing, and one day you shall march across the world. Very beautiful, very powerful.

10/10 Whoever made this art managed to make this character from this creepy cartoon actually look cute (I know that the characters themselves don't look graphic, but what happens to them in pretty much every episode do)

6.5/10

I'm still not really into just using official art as an avatar, but I like Pumpkaboo.

screenshotavatarthread1.png

:confused:

what the heck

will I ever give out a 10/10?

10/10 That's a pretty cute Cattleya art. If I hadn't checked the link of this art, I'd NEVER know that's her lol

Back
Top Bottom