• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate The Character Above!

Calvinッ

Ongo Gablogian, the art collector
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hey F&G, welcome to Rate the Character Above! Where you, well, rate the character the above person says.

A rule or two to follow:

1) BMGf and F&G rules apply of course.
2) Try not to Ping-Pong, if the thread isnt updated for lets say a day, you can 'Ping-Pong' for activity in a sense.
3) No pointless spam.
4) This is a weird one, but dont judge people on the characters they like, such as if someone likes Ash Ketchum, and you dont, leave them to it, its their choice.
5) The characters can be from anything, be it a show, Anime, film, game, etc.
6) Lastly, have fun!

Moning on, i'll rate the above Missing No. as a 9/10.

Now, rate Han Solo.

IT'S NO USE to try and judge Silver, but I'll try. 8/10. I would give a 10, but a certain problem I referenced took 2 points off.

Brendan (RSE and ORAS)

7/10

Pretty standard main character, but cool powers and a really fun show. Reborn himself is a 10/10

Kiryuin Satsuki from Kill la Kill

8/10 He's a dragon. His name is made from both Kurth and Naga's. He's Soren's uncle. He deserves an 8 at least.

Leon S. Kennedy from Resident Evil.

Back
Top Bottom