• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Death at a Funeral (the original British one)

11/10

Omigosh! Best comedy film EVAR! You can't list all of the good things about it... It'd be easier to list the things bad about it! Despite that massive amount of gay jokes, they were all tasteful (yes, there is such a thing as a tasteful gay joke), believe it or not. And by the way... on this site EV'RYTHIN'S SO FUCKIN' GREEN!

Toy Story 3
OVAR 9000/10
A great movie, and the perfect way to end the series.

Monty python and the Holy Grail:
10/10
My god, I love tht movie! XD
So ridiculous, yet it's so clever, too!

Nightmare On Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors
------------------------------------------
Watching Larry pre-'The Matrix' is a treat in itself, but the concept of a team of teenagers with dream induced powers taking the fight to the main protaganist,Freddy Kruger, is what gets the blood going for me. As much as I enjoy horror films for what they are often, fear of the unknown, it's enjoyable to see characters not laying around for the main horror to overcome them in some way. The acting though, couldn't sound any hammier unless the traveling ham salesman knocked on your door. Three Tasty Zebra Cakes.

I saw Cats and Dogs 2: Revenge of Kitty Galore last night. I give it a 5/5 for it having the right balance of comedy and action.

I saw The Breakfast Club last night. Eh. I found it to be average for the most part. Three things though.
I can't remember the names of people...
I don't understand why it's called "The Breakfast Club."
What did the woman say after she put the poodle on the table?

Overall, I'd give it a mayonnaise, sugar, and cereal sandwich out of ten.

Salt-4/5

The only major problem I had was I didn't understand the main character's motivation, and the movie felt a tad short to me. Other than that, it's great to see an action title like this, not to mention one with a woman in the starring role.

I saw Futurama: Bender's Big Score (DVD vers.) 2 days ago, I give it an 8/10 because
all that time travel stuff is confusing the first time you see it

The last movie that I saw was Date Night or Cop Out, one of them. And they both were awesome.

Steve Carell was great as usual in Date Night, and Tracy Morgan/Bruce Willis made an surprisingly great team in Cop Out. The excessive language in Cop Out did take away from the fun though.

The only fault I had with those movies was being too short. :)

Date Night: 10/10
Cop Out: 9/10

Last Movie I watched?

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Story: 6.5/10 It was good but nothing too special

One thing: Poisoned Robe = WTF?

Action: 10/10 Awesome action Scenes.

Vampires Suck. 0/10.

Why did I choose to torture myself? Thankfully, my friends and I left a little bit after half the movie and went on to watch...

Lottery Ticket, 9/10. I was surprised! Great movie.

Very Last Movies I saw (that are new): Grown Ups, and Inception

Grown Ups- 8.5/10 It's true when they say it has no plot (as in a movie that has a goal to accomplish, seriously it really could've just gone on forever), since it's really a movie of old friends hanging out together with their families. But even so it was a hilarious movie, and had some really good funny parts in it. I definitely don't think it's for everyone but still it was really good for me anyway. Although I must admit at the very beginning I thought it was going to be "Death at a Funeral" or similar which is funny because Chris Rock is in that movie too, but I'm glad it went in a different direction (even though death at a funeral was funny).

Inception- 9.5/10 If only because a 10 would be a perfect movie, and as neat and cool as Inception it really wasn't exactly perfect. Inception was a very "fun" movie in that dreams become some sort of reality, at least I mean dreams are portrayed as if they were actually real. Unlike my dreams which I can easily tell is a dream since it's not vivid and clear, so I like the concept of dreams being extremely vivid like real life. However I should note that's not entirely everything about this movie. The plot was pretty interesting I guess, but as I obviously mentioned earlier the fun part of the movie was the whole dream concept. There's also a couple cool action scenes especially one that makes you go "Whoa, where'd that come from?" But since I'm being vague as to not prevent spoilers, I doubt you'll know what I'm talking about. I also loved the ending because it makes you wonder.

I saw Back to the Future last night on Nick at Nite, and it wasn't the first time I've seen it. I would rate it 8/10.

I saw Iron Man and Full Metal Jacket.

Iron Man- 8/10 Great superhero flick.

FMJ- 9/10 Overall great war film. The boot camp part was excellent w/ R. Lee Ermey at his best.

Vampires Suck was the last one I saw. I'd have to give it an 8.5/10. They showed most of the good stuff in previews, so it was kinda expected as to what was going to happen. It was still pretty lulzy though.

Vampires Suck was the last one I saw. I'd have to give it an 8.5/10. They showed most of the good stuff in previews, so it was kinda expected as to what was going to happen. It was still pretty lulzy though.

i even said, 'my lord, its as if they've already shown the whole movie with so many different previews! o_O" good to see i was right lol

Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief
8.5/10
i had ordered it twice On Demand on tv and something was wrong with the movie that stopped it 1hr06mins into the movie, so that kinda took something away from the score had i been able to see it all in one night.

Date Night
15/10

Lol, I was watching Spaceballs at home. (Mel Brooks movies, they're pretty cruddy)

But, I'd have to at least give it a 6.5/10.

It was pretty funny at times, but it was really REALLY cruddy. And it had sort of sexual jokes in it, so that's a downer. Of course basically every Mel Brooks has sexual jokes in it, but still..

Back
Top Bottom