• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Sherlock Holmes (2009)

Brilliant movie. Excellent plot, excellent writing and a good amount of humor too. Most of which came from Holmes himself! He may be brilliant and all but you really would not want to be seen hanging around with him.

Poor Watson... :lol:

9/10

El Torino.

9.7/10

Excellent movie. The acting and plot was great and it had a good ending.

Matrix Revolutions: 7/10

While it's disappointing that the majority of the movie takes place outside of the Matrix, it's still got some great action and writing, aside from the ending, of course.

The last movie I watched was "Fantastic Mr. Fox", which I kept myself from watching for a long time because I was such a big fan of the book... but I guess I'd give it a 7/10 (Though if I factor in my personal preferences I'd give it a 5/10)

ESPN's 30 for 30: Once Brothers
10/10

It's about Valde Divac and Drazen Petrovic's friendship, the breakup of Yugoslavia, and the death of Drazen Petrovic.

The last movei that I actually watched was the Gifted Hands movie, the biography about Ben Carson.

I have read the book, and watched the movie, and noticed major differences.

The movie was quite lacking, and not as interesting as the book was.

I would have to say a 6.5/10

I watched Charly. It's based on a book I read (Flowers For Algernon) Itwas good in the beginning, but overall it was an awful movie; the book was way better.
4/10

Troy... It is a hard movie to rate, seeing how I've just got done with going through the Illiad again, so my mind is on what is correct and what isn't.

If looking at the movie as an independent movie, I'd give it a 8/10, acting was good, script at some points was meh.

If looking at the movie as a representation of the Illiad, 5/10. Lots of major differences that stick out like a sore thumb.

Spider-Man 3: 9/10.

Aside from a few cheesy lines, this one was fantastic, focusing not on the conflict between Spider-Man and the villains, but the conflict within his own mind. An excellent conclusion to the series.

Me, Myself, and Irene

7/10

Not great, not bad either. Feels very average, and this is coming from someone who likes Jim Carrey.

I saw "Easy A" It was pretty good. I thought the dialogue was sharp, the cast was amazing, and the story did entertain me. 8/10

Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey: 7/10

Definitely not as good as the first, mostly because it lacks a sense of cohesion or logical progression. But still a great comedy.

I saw "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs" Despite being for kids it was not a bad movie. 8/10

Oh god, the last one I saw was Kamen Rider Great War 2010.

Being on a big Kamen Rider Kick, I love it.

Though, I think I'm gonna give it a 9/10

Back
Top Bottom