Rate the Last Movie you Watched

The Ghost
Reaction score
Parasite - 10/10.
Watched it knowing nothing about the film and came out very impressed by the themes and dark humour. Well worth the hype imo - shout out to my favourite character Ki-Jung's actress Park So-dam. Her performance was excellent.

Reaction score
IT Chapter 2
I enjoyed it, perhaps not quite as good as chapter 1, I have no idea why it needed to be 2hr 45m long though.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Ni no Kuni - 5/10. Uuuuugh. Wanted to like this, but it was a generic, cliche fantasy anime, and it would have been fine if it was just that. Then the awful ending came out of nowhere and catapulted this movie into straight up WTF territory, killing an already flimsy premise. Whyyyy?!

Reaction score
Weathering With You

My brother and I went to see this after they announced a week of subbed screenings at a few select cinemas in my country and I went in feeling a bit skeptical. Visually and from an animation perspective, this film is impressive and it's a real emotional roller coaster. Plus, once again, Radwimps provide a great soundtrack. However, the plot does leave you asking a lot of questions and I feel it wasn't as good as Your Name, especially with the ending.

7/10

Reaction score
V for vendetta for the first time.

Great piece of film making, Natalie Portman outstanding, what a film!

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Dragon Quest: Your Story - 6/10. Average, but I don't think it's as bad as people are making it out to be. The animation and music are great, but the movie suffers in terms of pacing, plot, and character development, trying to compress a massive game into a two hour movie. And don't even get me started on the bad twist ending (Though I still think Ni no Kuni's was worse). Not great, but not the piece of garbage people are making it out to be.

Ride Your Wave - 9/10. I usually hate romance movies, because they're either cliche, melodramatic, or have the characters be needlessly stupid/idiotic for the sake of forced conflict. I was absolutely NOT expecting this movie to blow me away the way it did, and I am damn glad I saw it! Everything about it just works so well, and it completely avoids all the cliches and trappings that are so common in romance themed media! I saw it in my theater the other day, and as soon as this comes out on Blu-Ray, I am buying it on the very first day!

Harriet - 8.5/10. Definitely a favorite historical movie for sure. Very compelling and interesting, with great performances from a wonderful cast, well done set pieces and costumes fitting for the era, and Harriet Tubman as a person really deserved to have a movie made about her. Better late than never, I always say! I do think having Harriet sing seemed a little forced and maybe kinda Hollywood-ish.

Last edited:
SCIENCE!
Reaction score
Sonic the Hedgehog: 7/10

Surprisingly fun and enjoyable. It was honestly a perfectly fine family movie starring Sonic the Hedgehog. Sonic was cute and likable, and the Obligatory Human Friend actually felt like he helped the movie by being there, rather than stealing the plot away from Sonic like so many other characters of that type do.