• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

10/10 - Birdman

I remember when @Darth Darkrai; sent me the trailer, I was thinking that the movie was going to be boring (even let him know from the preview I was going to rate it a 'D' or about 2/10).
Thankfully I gave the movie a watch, it was so much better than I was expecting - the dialogue was awesome, couldn't find 'boring' parts to the movie. Still prefer 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - but Birdman is also Awesome!!

Machete. Classic action movie iwht an all star cast. 7/10

Unaware. Could had been a cult hit on Youtube. 6/10

Saw Avengers 2: The Avenging Age of Google Ultron the other night. 7.8/10 too much Whedon. I dearly hope he doesn't direct the next one. Co-direct, at the very least.

Action was pretty good, different take on Ultron was great, but the second act has some pacing issues and there's too much... Whedonness. The heroes quipping with each other during a fight against a bunch of mooks? That's funny. Every character quipping every other sentence during the big make or break fight? Not so much.

But still good overall. It feels like an actual sequel to all the other Marvel movies instead of a stand-alone fanfare movie like the first Avengers.

11/10 - The Avengers: Age of Ultron
(at the movies!! @Darth Darkrai; approved)

So far, it's been the best film of 2015 I seen!!
so much action, so much hilarious jokes and puns!!
the characters are just awesome!
gonna have to see it again!

Theatrical: Avengers: Age of Ultron

Awesome and hilarious!

Home: Cinderella (Animated)

A great Disney classic!

A Troll in Central Park

5/10

I'm not a Don Bluth fan and sure, this is not one of his best movies, but it's adequate if you just want to watch something that's silly. I actually liked this movie as a kid for that reason and I honestly thought the Nostalgia Critic was too harsh when he gave his review, especially when you consider the fact that he praises other "junk food for the mind" shows like Ren and Stimpy. =\

It's silly, yes, and I am not going to call it a masterpiece, but it is what it is. Silly. I like silly stuff.

Dirty Harry 9/10

Clint Eastwood as a hard as nails cowboy cop vs a crazy serial killer what's not to love? I personally just love old action movies like this.

8/10 - Final Destination

Like the movie, to me just need more gruesome and gore-filled accidents.

Avengers Age of Ultron

9/10

I was happy with the amount of superheroing they could do since the team is already put together. It was pretty funny and wasn't as grim as I thought it was going to be. Looking forward to Ant man now.

6/10 - Stormaggedon

It was OK, closer to Meh, not enough destruction in the movie.
Dialogue was bad at times, seemed to fake.
Like my natural disaster movies to be a bit more realistic

Saw Avengers 2: The Avenging Age of Google Ultron the other night. 7.8/10 too much Whedon. I dearly hope he doesn't direct the next one. Co-direct, at the very least.

Action was pretty good, different take on Ultron was great, but the second act has some pacing issues and there's too much... Whedonness. The heroes quipping with each other during a fight against a bunch of mooks? That's funny. Every character quipping every other sentence during the big make or break fight? Not so much.

But still good overall. It feels like an actual sequel to all the other Marvel movies instead of a stand-alone fanfare movie like the first Avengers.
From what I hear, Whedon isn't coming back to direct the next Avengers films. Someone else is in fact taking over.

Last film I saw was Avengers: Age of Ultron. I'd have to give it a solid 8 out of 10. Good action and a semi-decent story but it was lacking compared to the first Avengers film. And Ultron was so charming that I couldn't hate him. I kinda wanted him to win. (Yeah, that's pretty screwed up and I admit it.)

I can't wait until this hit home media: a ton of stuff was cut from the movie, including a scene with Loki. I really hope that's included in an extended edition.

10/10 - Jurassic Park

Love the SyFy film, awesome action from beginning to end, but one or two scenes don't make sense, either way its still a fun movie to watch.

Mad Max: Fury Road gets a 7/10. Good action, good sci-fi plot heavy on the "next generation topples the old to build a better future". But there're moments at the beginning where I thought "Am I supposed to already know what that means?", and there's a scene that's really obviously just there to pad the time. A lot of Tom Hardy's lines sound dubbed over, as well.

9/10 - Bolt

An overall cute movie. The characters' personalities and interactions are well-done, the story is a nice balance of drama and light-hearted comedy, and the soundtrack fits well. What I'd expect from an animated Disney feature.

Not many negative points that I have the eye to catch.

7/10 - Back to the Future III

was watching last night on Spike TV - as they where passing all 3 parts.
Great movie, characters I remember, but not really a fan of western movies

Tomorrowland, I Give it an A, Number wise 9/10, REALLY LIKED this Film, I think it may have been a little bit overlooked, but I had A LOT of Fun with this one nonetheless :) George Clooney was VERY GOOD as ever I thought and Britt Robertson REALLY IMPRESSED Me here :) I think she could Potentially be in more Films thanks to this :)

10/10 - Tomorrowland

first off agree 100% with what @Darth Darkrai; mentioned above me.
Lots of action from beginning to end.
Being made by Disney, I thought it would have embarrassing moments (too much singing - actually had none)
Don't care what critics say. LOVED Tomorrowland!

Back
Top Bottom