• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Guardians of the Galaxy 9/10

Finally watched it last night and I enjoyed it a lot more then I thought I would. It was pretty consistently funny with out being obnoxious.

The Intouchables, a French Foreign Film. 10/10 A+ A+ A+, I FREAKING... LOVED THIS MOVIE!! I was just AMAZED with this Film, the Drama, the Comedy, the Heart ship, LOVED IT ALL! I would NOT have been able to have known about this Film WITHOUT the Help of @Neo Blaze; I THANK U for the Recommendation and is in my Favorite Movies EVER LIST!! :) I just CANNOT WAIT to see this Movie again here at Home! :)

10/10 - Jurassic World!!

just came back (about an hour 15 minutes from time of this message - to give me time to get home by Light Rail ) from the movies!!
Loved The Movie!!
So much action! so much funny jokes there.
There was some gore.
The dinosaurs looked awesome!
Chris Pratt made the movie more awesome than ever.
That scene with the raptors!
Won't reveal anything though, don't want to give away spoilers!

the cinema was full by the time movie started.
also agree with that @Darth Darkrai; and @Chibster; mentioned above me

The Devil Wears Prada

I'm typically not in to films of this genre, but I heard good things about this one and when chanced across it the other night I figured I had nothing to lose. Suffice to say that I was not disappointed.

Fantastic character portrayals, good photography, a modern and well-adapted soundtrack, and a very deep and finely developed story. I would even go so far as to say that this is one of my favorite films staring Ann Hathaway or Meryl Streep. The characters, for the most part, were all uniquely played and the film balanced its comical and serious moments without coming across as too heavy-handed on either side. I'm almost tempted to watch it a second time, something I rarely do when it comes to movies.

All in all, a very well-rounded and likable film.

8.5/10

Jurassic World a 2nd time, Liked seeing it again, and what made it Special was going with my Best Friend :) I'm going to change my Grade from an A- to an A because I had A LOT OF FUN the 2nd time here! :) Would Recommend it :)

Inside Out
10/10

Loved it! Very refreshing to see Pixar make something new instead of relying on sequels or typical Disney princess filler like Brave. Now I'm looking forward to The Good Dinosaur later this year. =D

10/10 - Detroit Rock City!!

Love Kiss' music - always been a fan of the movie!
High rank from me!!
Awesome hilarious Jokes!
Huge dislike of Disco!!
One of my most favorite comedy movies of all times!!

Lots of Kiss music to go along with the movie!!

Inside Out: 10/10

This movie has the honor of making the list of "films I've seen in theaters that made me shed a few tears", alongside Pokemon: The First Movie, Toy Story 2, Toy Story 3 and Wreck-It Ralph.

Inside Out A++ Such an AMAZING FILM! This Film had me on the edge of my seat and I NEARLY Cried 3 times in this Film and I could NOT RECOMMEND on this more. The Voice Acting is AMAZING, the Standout to Me was Comedian Lewis Black as Anger. PERFECT CASTING

Speaking of "Inside Out", I brainstormed a short fic of how I think my emotions would react whenever I go to Target, and find no new amiibo on display.

The Cat in the Hat: 1/10. It was godawful, with poor writing and an ugly looking cat. One of the, if not the worst movie I've ever seen.

Last film that I watched was Spy
I laughed all the way through
Thought it was very funny
It wasn't flawless but best comedy ive seen for a while

Chop Kick Panda - 1/10

I am good at finding horrible movies. This is just a boring and unfunny ripoff of the much better Kung Fu Panda.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning

1/10

This movie is bullshit! I don't know why I decided to see it again because I hated it when I first saw it in 2006. I guess I was in the mood to watch something awful, and boy, does this movie define that word. HARD. Between this and The Human Centipede, it's more about disgusting shock value than actual fright value, and as a result, you get mind-rotting garbage that makes you wish there really was such a thing as brain bleach. It's just depressing.

Back
Top Bottom