• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Naruto Shipuuden: The Movie.

Honestly, I dont find it any good, and I believe I am a pretty big Naruto fan. I'd love to say its good, but if there was a scale, it'd be on the meh side.

4/10

haven't posted here in so long:

The Revenant - 10/10
Deadpool - 11/10
Zootopia - 11/10

Really loved Zootopia!

Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast: **/***

The film lacked a majority of the series' cast (like Terrence, Periwinkle, and even the goofy Clank and Bobble). The fact that it's the final film in the series AND they cancelled future Tinker Bell movies due to declining DVD sales hasn't helped.

Zootopia - 10/10

Really, really loved this one.
I had been wanting to see this movie for over a year, and despite all the "This movie is going to be horrible" comments fellow Disney fans were making, I had faith in it.
I'm glad I kept a positive view on this movie, because honestly it was amazing, even better than what I thought it was going to be.

Batman V. Superman Dawn Of Justice ... WOW... This was FAR WORSE than I had EVER ANTICIPATED!! I saw this with m Folks a while ago... We are in PAIN with what we saw. I Give it an F, it's REALLY BAD IMO. I could RANT on it for a long time, but I don't want to. I think if people were excited for this Movie, it will be a BIG LETDOWN!

My brother got a Netflix account, so it's time to do this.

Adaline's age - 8/10
A 2015 movie about a woman who stops aging after falling in a lake, so she has 108 years but looks like she has 29. A nice movie, that makes you feel sorry for her and nostalgic for you without even showing the passage of time. The story is engaging and has a nice ending, but maybe it's too simple.

Friends with kids - 8.5/10
A 2011 movie about a couple of friends who decide to have a child, so their own relationships don't have the problems generated by having kids. What looked like a generic romantic comedy turned out to be great, as this is one of the best best friends to couple transition I've ever seen, showing the opinions and concerns of both the guy and the girl. It also has a nice supporting cast and some comedy. However, the first act is too rushed and the final act is slow and boring, compared to an excellent conversation scene that took place before it.

Deadpool: 9.5- So true to the character the fans wanted to see with a decent enough plot. The humor was on spot with all of its 4th wall breaking, pop culture references, and crudeness. The action was also pretty great with all its gun fights, melee combat, and hand-to-hand combat. It was everything Wade Wilson/Deadpool deserved. Ryan Reynolds IS Deadpool.

Batman Vs Superman: Dawn of Justice.

It actually wasn't that bad to be honest. Well, not as bad as what the critics are saying it is anyway. It wasn't perfect, but not a complete disaster either.
One of my main complaints is the plot. Honestly I thought it was a mess, and some parts of the movie were a tad confusing plot-wise, or overdone. I also found that most of the movie was, well, boring. The action only really picked up in the last 30 minutes or so. Still, even though there wasn't a load of action, what there was of it was pretty awesome.
So it wasn't a terrible movie, nor amazing, but still enjoyable.
I give it 6/10.

Double Down 0/10
It was a unique experience. Like 20 minutes of self gloating monologue, lots and lots and lots of stock footage, and lots of Neil Breen yelling at nothing.

Back
Top Bottom