• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Penguins of Madagascar (2014) - 5.5/10
The whole movie I was torn between "this has the creativity of Madagascar 3" and "this is childish as hell" but at the end I settled my opinion on the last one. The humour is decent and I liked how Private's arc progressed and ended, but I really think this is one of the most kid-targeted movies Dreamworks has ever done. The villain is kind of annoying, but some people will like how he gets things done.

Last Vegas (2013) - 5/10
For a movie that is about 4 old men going to Las Vegas it was kind of boring, and didn't have lots of craziness. However, the characters are well conceptualized and have chemistry, and I guess some adults could find some charm on it.

Jack & Jill (2011) - 6/10
Yeah, I have terrible movie taste, but after going with low expectations I think the movie didn't make a lot of mistakes outside of some racist jokes and a weird climax. Overall the movie is enjoyable and has some memorable jokes. Jack is the typical Adam Sandler jerk, but Jill is actually well-thought.

Just my Luck (2006) - 7/10
Thought it was pretty good, with it being chaotic with one being filled with good luck and the other bad luck, they switch and yeah it gets ugly from there, but it makes me think about how bad luck may always come from decision making, so honestly learned something and I think it was pretty good, though I didn't like to see how much calamity can person get, plus this is the only movie I can think of that Lindsay Lohan was fun to watch.

Napoleon Dynamite (2004) - 10/10

Hilarious!! It's a great movie and the main reason it's hilarious is because my brother is exactly like the main guy, down to the very last detail lmao

Here are the last two I watched

Die Hard (1988) - 10/10 - Absolutely spectacular. The story doesn't get lost in the action and it perfectly mixes rapid-fire humour with... well... rapid-fire gunfire.

Brazil (1985) - 9/10 - I've never seen any Monty Python skits or movies (come at me, haters, see what happens) but I plan to soon. That said, I was absolutely dumbstruck by Terry Gilliam's nihilistic and brooding vision of the future. Granted, the plot can get a bit confusing at times, but visually, it's a goddamn masterpiece.

Divergent - 1/10 due to the fact that I couldn't figure out what the movie was about.

Redline - 10/10

Glorious anime movie, great animation and it keeps getting more and more over the top as it goes. The ending is kind of a troll but it's trolling done right. Will watch again.

Eye In The Sky, good Film that focused on launching a Drone Strike, Acting REALLY GOOD, but the one thing is I'd probably never see this Film again just because it does it doesn't have Re-Watchabilty Factor, A+ tho

A Fox's Tale: -10/10 What was I thinking by watching that? The animation is Video Briquendo levels of bad (Everything moves stiffly (the fox's jaw looks broken at points)), the characters are obnoxious (the main character is a brat and there's that annoying rapping crow) and the movie is just boring (very little happens in it). I honestly hate this movie more than I hate The Little Panda Fighter.

Mad Max: Fury Road
4/10
This film was unnecessary. It had many of elements of The Road Warrior, but The Road Warrior is much better film.

Captain America: Civil War. It's an outstandingly good movie, I have no complaints. It has all the reasons why Cap is my favorite Marvel hero.

Ratchet & Clank

I give it my usual three stars out of three. Fans like me will have a blast, but if you haven't played the series, you MIGHT not get all the references. (keep an eye out for cameos of Daxter and Sly Cooper though)

The Jungle Book, A- was good
Hardcore Henry, A
Ratchet And Clank, JUST SAW TODAY, B-
Ride Along 2, F

Back
Top Bottom