• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

TMNT 2: Out Of The Shadows, Surpringlsy not bad, not good, but not as bad as the first film, liked Stephen Amell here Personally, C-
X-Men Apocalypse, enjoyed it, my BIGGEST COMPLAINT really for me was the Pacing of the Film, B+
The Angry Birds Movie, I enjoyed myself here, was fun, Humor for the most part good, B-

Finding Dory, REALLY GOOD!! It WON'T Top Finding Nemo (Finding Nemo my 2nd Favorite Film of all time) but still REALLY GOOD and I plan to see it again soon! :) gets an A
Warcraft, Not as bad as the Critics claimed it to be, had a lot of Fun, B-
Maggie's Plan, surprise Indie Flick in the Summer, some really good acting, A-
The Conjuring 2, had a fun time, some Scares were good, gets an A

Captain America: Civil war 10/10
Best Marvel movie since Captain America: winter soldier.

Talladega Nights: 8.5/10

The plot is fairly standard and predictable. However, this is made up by the fact that this movie is very funny. Also, Girard is a cool cat.

Black Swan - 10/10

Absolutely haunting and beautifully crafted, you can tell everyone involved made a real effort with it, especially Natalie Portman and Darren Aronofsky. She deserved that Oscar.

Forever 16 - 9/10

One of my favorite Lifetime/LMN movie, probably the only one, I like. The main protagonist, Raven Highgate, is likable without being annoying and whiny, she has a reason to feel the way she does since she's a 116 year old vampire and lost those she loved when she turned into one, by the same vampire. She is taken in by a detective who lost her own family to a vampire and she helps Raven solve a mysterious murder in the school she attends for the case. I won't give the ending away, but overall this movie is really good and I recommend it to anyone interested in supernatural/drama movies.

Norm of the North - 1/10

The whole movie is toilet humor, unfunny jokes, and filler. Plus, our protagonists are responsible for every problem that happens here.

The VVitch- 6/10. Gonna have to see it with subs next time since I understood about 3/5 of what was said

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (That's right, Philosopher's, not Sorcerer's, Philosopher's) - Still a good movie after all these years, it did take Ron's worth down a bit from the book, and made Hermionie a little less flawed, I didn't like that. 8/10

The Hateful Eight. Wish I had checked this film out in theaters but I didn't for some stupid reason. I mean, it's Quentin goddamn Tarantino. This film had some amazing acting, great dialogue and some great humour too, which is are all trademarks of Tarantino. It was almost of 3 hours of just people talking to each other, but man was I invested. It also almost took place entirely in a small wooden cabin. It made me feel as if I was there, and only great directors can accomplish such things. The score by one of my favourite composers of all time, Ennio Morricone, was incredibly haunting and gripping.

10/10.

Back
Top Bottom