• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

The Legend Of Tarzan, was a Fine Film I think, not great, not bad, give it a B
Ghostbusters Remake, NOWHERE NEAR as AWFUL as the HATERS WANT this to be, does it have some slight problems? Yes, but it's still a pretty good Movie IMO. B+

Ghostbusters (2016) 7.5/10 Not terrible. The beginning was pretty boring and I didn't like the blonde woman by herself. Once the whole team was together she was okay. Everything with to do with the secretary and the whole ordeal at the concert were some of my funniest parts.

Ghostbusters (2016) 8/10. It started quite slow and it had some flaws but it was still really funny and enjoyable. Kate McKinnon and Leslie Jones were outstanding.

The Secret Life of Pets - 10/10

Well it wasn't recently since I saw it when I was in Vegas, anyway it was a really cute movie and I greatly enjoyed it. My favorite character in the whole movie is Gidget the pomeranian, she is so cute and very determined in the movie, I recommend it to anyone that likes animated films with animals.

Suicide Squad: 8/10
I was honestly prepared to be super disappointed with this movie, but I was pleasantly surprised when it turned out to be good. We got a nice deal of development for most of our villains, and I really like that, yeah some of 'em got the short end of the stick, but with a cast this big whad'ya expect? Harley was brilliant, she was the one I was most scared for, but they pulled it off. There were a few things that I feel could've been done better, but all around it was a good movie.
Suicide Squad - 0/10
Really? I'm surprised at that one. I'm not saying you can't have your own opinion, but if you don't mind, what did you find so bad about it to rate a zero?

@Lone_Garurumon I don't mind at all. It all just seemed really lazy to me. The story felt really disjointed and all of the humor fell flat for me. Particularly all of Harley's jokes. With all the characters introduced they couldn't spend the whole movie introducing them but way to much time was spent on Floyd and Harley. The action sequences were also just too cheesy for me. Also I know it was a Suicide Squad movie but with all the advertising they did for the Joker I would have thought he'd been in it more then a handful of minutes. Basically it just didn't feel like Suicide Squad to me, more a Deadshot and Harley movie.

Back
Top Bottom