• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

4/10

-1 for having a terrible final evolution and not bein' interesting enough to make up for that stain

salandit
I'm sorry? I'd argue it's the only good final evo of the gen 8 starters.
Obstagoon is a 7/10, it's a cool design but the sig move is just another protect.

Garchomp

10/10
My favorite Ground type and Sinnoh Pokemon.

Dragapult.

I'd argue it's the only good final evo of the gen 8 starters.
I'd argue that while not good (it's okay) Cinderace is the best final evo of the gen 8 starters. It's the lesser of the three evils.

Last edited:
fair enough. Also, good job on Garchomp. You get to keep your internal organs.
Dragapult is a 9/10. Its only downsides are that it's so rare and that it's so overused in competitive.
Sandaconda

6/10
its good looking by description and species its based on, do love snakes
design looks a bit strange, in a way "too bug like" so it drops in rate for me

Serperior

4/10
looks strange for a 'tree' based Pokemon, resembles more of loose wires than a tree Pokemon

Trevenant

9/10
took me a while to like, but really love the toucan Pokemon
Costa Rican-form :LOL:

Zorua

1/10
ughh, its a bug, not a fan of them
I know it will be a Pokemon I'll never like, might give it a try one day, still won't like it

Golduck

Back
Top Bottom