• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Location above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aku no Ouji

☆ prince of evil ☆
Reaction score
~The Location Game~

Seeing how insanely popular all the other games on the forums are already, this is probably going to die within fifteen minutes of me posting it. -_- Oh well.
Here are the rules for those fifteen minutes of playing this game...
You basically just come up with a weird, funny, or creative location for yourself. Then you go to your Control Panel and change your location on there, come back here, and then rate the person above's location. No flaming, as always.

Since there's no one above me, I'll just wait. *crosses fingers and hopes that the next person who posts is a fan of Pokemon Special*

10/10~ Paper Totodiles. =D

Mwhahaha! All the boring locations shall be wiped out if this game gets popular.
>:D

Rate the location of the user above you!

Like other rating threads, this one is to rate the user above!

And this one is... for the location!

Judge the creativity and such.

Re: Rate the location of the user above you!

6/10

wow. ok, now the next person should go and rate the Netherlands.

Um...

5/10

Sorry, but the Netherlands don't appeal to me.

9/10 amusing XD

8/10

eh

6.5/10 Yay the Library! not, I give you a higher score if you tell me what kind of library.

Willwood town?? i should visit that place. :)

8/10

1/10

-4 because I didn't like Hoenn, - 5 because it's plain and uncreative.

5/10

its johto

Raichu gets a 10+/10, for telling us his/her ACTUAL lcoation.

Sorry, but the Netherlands don't appeal to me.

Probably because you have a messed up media vision of it, and think everyone uses drugs here right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom