• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate The Music Above (Ver. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1/10 I can imagine the conversation the producers had with this one:

"Well, producer two, you know how every popular song has an annoying electronic beat?"
"Yes, producer one."
"Well, if we shove in every annoying electronic beat we can in a song, therefore it should be the most popular thing ever! Bwa ha ha!"
"That is a genius idea! If you will excuse me, I have to take my daily money bath."

Some context for the next one: Witold Pilecki - Wikipedia

7/10 - Linkin Park tend to be very hit or miss for me, but this one's always happened to be a hit!

7.5/10 - The horns are nice! I like how it sounds around the 3 minute mark, too. It can get a little overblown in some parts though.

9/10 - Deftones remain one of my favorite bands, even though I've only heard a couple albums of theirs. I really need to get the rest. I've always felt the drums were a particular standout point, which they definitely are here.

I really, liked the second half of the song. 7.5/10

Last edited:
9/10 I love it. One of my favourite songs by them.

9/10 - Really pretty!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom