• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate The Music Above (Ver. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the kind of thing aliens would hear about 56 million years from now as a relic of our attempt to communicate with them. 9/10.

If you weren't compelled by my previous post, I'd hate to see you react to this one, haha. This and my past 3 posts were all inspired by the WipEout series, with a music library which shifts alongside the electronic music genre!

We Have Explosive / The Future Sound of London
Dead Cities

AGAIN, SEIZURE WARNING. I'm only saying it one more time - it really is as trippy as it looks in the thumbnail.

Not much of a fan of the genre, but it wasn't bad. 7/10.
I’m confused. What one is the song I need to rate?
Oh yeah. You're not used to my posting habits, are you? Well, if all else fails when looking at my posts, rate the one that's outside of the spoiler. I tend to put extra stuff in spoilers if there's some sort of thing to accompany the main song I'm sharing, which in this case is usually the song's music video.

Unless you were insulting my choice of music. In which case, at least give it a friggin' rating to show your disapproval!
It's the least you could do considering you skipped over another song I posted solely because YouTube was monkeying around at the time...

Speaking of which, I think it's about time I gave it another shot now that the highly trained monkeys aren't running rampant all over YouTube.

Louder (Drumsound & Bassline Smith Remix) / DJ Fresh
Louder (Remixes) [feat. Sian Evans] - EP

6/10. Pretty decent.

I listened to this song for the first time last week and I regret not hearing more of the Rolling Stones in the past

Guess it's not my speed.3/10

Not bad. 8/10

Go Beat Crazy / Fastway
Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fourth Stage D Selection +

7/10 - I feel like I'm sitting in the driver's seat of one of those arcade racing games. It kinda overstays its welcome though.

I think it's held back by its strict adherence to the verse-chorus structure. Also don't dig the vocals. Breaking Benjamin is one of those bands that I associate with the DeviantArt kind of crowd, but that's probably the best song I've heard by them. Interesting. 6/10

I've listened to a few songs from Skillet, and they changed my opinion on gospel groups. I like their songs. 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom