• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate The Music Above (Ver. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the type of music I normally listen to, but still quite enjoyable. 7/10

meh/10 as a meme, 1/10 as music. That is all I have to say on the matter at this time.

Also, this.

Oh, and, if you're wondering what the heck's up with those lyrics, well, this particular song just so happpens to be from a local televised charity event from a while back, where the Conchords pretty much asked kids for lyrics. Needless to say, the results were... interesting.

Video unavailable, so I had to do a search for it. It's pretty good! I've never listened to They Might Be Giants before now, but I think I'd want to hear more. 9/10

Hadn't listened to this for a long time, but it popped up and I thought I'd post.

Electronic element is nice, I recommend to listen it at leisure time or when you're in need for raw beats. Vocal has good selection, though the outro was kinda dragged by repetitive lyrics.

8/10

Well, it seems that specific video 'contains copyrighted content from Sony Music Entertainment (Japan)', preventing me from viewing it... but after some time searching Youtube, I found a video I could actually listen to, and... It's alright. I mean, it's not really bad, in fact, it's quite nice, but it just didn't really do anything special that grabbed my attention. Maybe it's the fact that I'm rather tired right now or maybe I'm just not in the mood for it, but either way, I'll give it a 5.5/10. Though I am curious - is it from something? And if so, what is it? I am most intrigued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom