• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate The Music Above (Ver. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Huh that one started out pretty good, but I didn't expect that I'd have to actively resist giving this thing a perfect score... And fainling miserably, 10/10. Also, dat chorus tho.

Oh, and is there any limit to the length of the music we can place here? Just curious Yours Truly said, posting something to test said limit.

I should listen to more of Dragonforce's stuff. The lyrics aren't that great, but I guess that's the case for most power metal songs. 8/10

I have been playing a lot of Europa Universalis 4 recently, so I thought I would post this song.

7/10 A little repetitive, but still a fun historical song.

...Eh, not really feeling this one as much as t'other one I rated which, upon further consideration, I'd actually give a 9/10 instead, but still pretty good. 7/10.

I feel those that know the context behind this one might give it a higher rating then those that don't, but it's worth a shot anywway.

MARIO! SIX-TY FOUR!/10 (that's a bit of a 7. Not exactly a fan of Skrillex these days.)

Allied Force / Yuki Hayashi
GUNDAM BUILD FIGHTERS ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK

Eh, it's a little too... Is edgy the right word? Because that's what I'm going to use - it's a little too edgy for my taste, but I can still see how some'd consider it good music, so 5/10.

Also, something something context might effect your opinion of it.

8/10 I love how it goes from the piano intro into blazing speed.

Here's another power metal song with the same title by a different band!

That's... quite something. 9/10 'cause it's jammin'.

Outside of explaining that this song is the first opening to Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam, I'm gonna let this song speak for itself.

Zeta ~Transcending Time~ / Mami Ayukawa
Z・刻を越えて / 鮎川 麻弥

Well, it's certainly... interesting, but it's not really my thing, it didn't really leave much of an impact, various other phrases that essentially mean 'it's alright I guess'. Still a decent piece of music though, 5.5/10.

Because maybe that'll make a difference or something I dunno.

Also, blah blah context.

But if that doesn't work,

Eh, in either case, feel free to rate whichever one you choose. Or both, up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom