• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate The Music Above (Ver. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
6/10 Doesn't sound much different from the rest of their music.

Eh, it's a little too shouty in places and it isn't really my kind of music, but it's still pretty good regardless. 6/10

As for this one o' mine, well, it can be summed up in one word:

Oh, and comedic, that too.

A bit on the quiet side when I listen through these headphones at the beginning, (compared to everything else I listen to), but when it kicks in, it's beautiful. 8.5/10.

It is now 23:40 Greenwich Mean Time.
One world is about to end, and a new one is about to be born.
The Earth Federation government is about to host a ceremony at the Prime Minister's residence, "Laplace", to usher in the birth of the new calendar era.
Mankind has set foot into a new era, in which we shall build for ourselves worlds to live in, beyond Mother Earth.

Tonight, we shall become witnesses to history.
Let us come together in this joyous moment and give thanks to the past, the Anno Domini era.
Also, let us welcome in the dawn of the Universal Century with smiling faces.
Goodbye, Anno Domini! Welcome, Universal Century!

0001 / Hiroyuki Sawano
MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM UNICORN ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom