• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate The Music Above (Ver. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
8/10
I'm not a fan of the distortion, but the rest of it's actually pretty nice. I really enjoyed the instrumentals at the end once the lyrics were done with too.

I love the organ, that gave it a really ethereal kind of sound. 8/10.

So I discovered this band last week after listening to this song, and I can honestly say this is one of the best songs I've ever heard.

Don't even have to click on the video, love that song and love the Smiths. 9/10.

Disregard the video to this, it's just the only YouTube upload I can find of the song.

While the razor-sharp edge of that song did leave a metaphorical scratch, as all of these bloke's songs tend to do, it is till one of their better ones, 'far as I'm concerned. 6/10

Note: the titular music ends at 6:08.

Not bad. I'll give it an 8/10.

Have many people put blues music in this thread? If not, then let me make an initiative. In my opinion, this may well be one of the greatest ending themes to a Gundam series I've ever heard.
This is the first ED to Mobile Suit Gundam: IRON-BLOODED ORPHANS, Orphans no Namida.

オルフェンズの涙
(Orphans no Namida) / MISIA

The Prodigy are weird, like, nobody can deny the influence they've had on electronic music, but I still think for the most part they're pretty goofy and take themselves way too seriously. As for this song specifically, I think the synthesizer is too shrill-sounding to justify how loud it is in the mix. I've also always disliked Keith Flint's vocals. 4/10

8/10. It loses out on a couple of points because the left-right balance was messing with me for a bit.

Yoko Kanno does some fantastic music. You can almost guarantee a collective "YES" whenever she graces an anime work! So let's take a look at one such composition, for Turn A Gundam: The first ending theme, AURA.

AURA / Shinji Tanimura
Appears as ED1 of Turn A Gundam

From the few songs I've heard by them it probably is the best, 8/10

I like how it started out, though the instrumental parts turned me off, 6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom