• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Rate The Music Above (Ver. 2)

Wispy Willow

Ducks
Reaction score
This particular type of modern music is... not exactly something We enjoy, but We can see how others could. 3.75/10

TouyaShiro

[LIMITER] [DISC] [SAVE] [SYSTEM ERROR]
Reaction score
Well. Not what I was expecting. But in hindsight, I should have. 8/10.

Normally I wouldn't be sending stuff from a series I only just started watching, but I think this opening song won me over. I'm a big fan of alternative rock music, though I don't listen to it often - so I end up getting attached to stuff like this if I end up enjoying it. For this post, I bring you the first opening to Mobile Suit Gundam 00, DAYBREAK'S BELL.

DAYBREAK'S BELL / L'Arc~en~Ciel
Opening for Mobile Suit Gundam 00

Dis

バハムートの使徒
Reaction score
I don't think anything by them would get lower than a 7/10 from me

Wispy Willow

Ducks
Reaction score
We have expressed Our distaste for this particular 'musical' ensemble before, and that still holds true. 3/10... However, We think that, with Our personal taste taken out of consideration and putting Ourselves in the hooves of somepony who enjoys such music, We might give this a score of 7/10.

Lone_Garurumon

Big the Cat Intensifies
Reaction score
6/10

It's pretty good for the most part, but that "instrumental" (if you can call it that) really kills it. It just sounds way too chaotic.

Wispy Willow

Ducks
Reaction score
The whole afair is of a decent quality, but it is let down a bit by how repetitive it gets towards the end. 5/10

Dis

バハムートの使徒
Reaction score
It was great. I kept thinking about cigarettes while listening- 8/10

Lone_Garurumon

Big the Cat Intensifies
Reaction score
1/10
His voice is annoying, the instruments sound chaotic and all over the place, there's not really anything engaging in the song, and it *really* drags on. I'm honestly not a fan of this in any way.