• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Rate The Music Above (Ver. 2)

TouyaShiro

[LIMITER] [DISC] [SAVE] [SYSTEM ERROR]
Reaction score
Solid 8/10. Kinda sounds like I'd hear it in Left 4 Dead for some reason...

JUST LIVE MORE / Gaim no KAZE
Shōnan no Kaze themselves are apparently big fans of Kamen Rider or past bands that have contributed, one such song being GACKT's "Journey Through The Decade" for Kamen Rider DCD. They got to play the theme song to what is, in my opinion, one of the best Phase 2 Heisei Riders out there. Enjoy the subtitled music video... If it's even still up by the time you read this!

TouyaShiro

Reaction score
Pretty slick! I like it. 8/10.

ELEMENTS / RIDER CHIPS featuring Ricky
from KAMEN RIDER BLADE

The second opening song to the 5th Heisei Rider. I will admit, I was tempted to put this one in the Video Game equivalent to this thread, but that's only because it also served as the theme of the Kamen Rider Blade PS2 game.

TheCapsFan

After Laughter
Reaction score
5/10. I typically don't like music spoken in other languages besides English, but this one's pretty cool. I like the metal elements in it.

TouyaShiro

Reaction score
Dude, that sounds pretty slick. The title sounds accurate to today's society. 9/10.

How about some Gackt today?
The Next Decade / Gackt
MASKED RIDER D C D (DECADE)
Believe it or not, Gackt celebrated the 10th anniversary of his music career in 2009, so that's why he was chosen to do the theme of the new Kamen Rider that year, Journey Through The Decade (it's rather coincidental, lol). This particular theme was done for All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker, the summer movie, and it has him starring as the Alternate Reality version of Joji Yuki - also known as Riderman. He even gets to use the Blaster/Cannon Arm!

TheCapsFan

After Laughter
Reaction score
7/10

One man did this. One incredibly talented man.